
We had a great Easter weekend!
Ethan waiting patiently for his turn to hunt for eggs:)

The kids had so much fun finding their Easter baskets and all the eggs that the Easter bunny hid throughout the house. This is a picture before we left for church.

Saturday we were able to dye Easter eggs, they had so much fun!

Right before the big egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house. The kids had fun as always with all their cousins!

Kate scored finding a bunch of eggs!
Easter 2008 was special here at our house!


11 comments:
how fun! sadly we did NONE of that this year at our house!!! the bunny was "too busy then too tired"..
sandra had picked up a few things at the dollar store by her house-so i just layed them out and called it easter..
What a fun Easter! It's nice to live close to family and be able to do the Easter egg hunt with cousins!
What a great Easter! The pictures are so cute, you have darling kids!
I am glad you had such a great Easter. I can't beleive you only have 8 days left! That is so soon!
The pictures of the kids look great! Sounds like it was a fun Easter with family! Isn't that the best?!
I just noticed how many days you have left....where did the time go? I can't believe you are due next week. That is crazy. I'm sure it hasn't seemed fast enough for you. You could have the baby any day now. I'm getting excited for you. :D
The kids look like they had a blast! It's so fun when they love to get together with their cousins.
So close Kristen! I can't believe it. Hang in there this week.
Ethan looks so old in that first picture! Sounds like a fun Easter. I just looked at your baby countdown and you only have 7 days left! (Hopefully only 7 days!) Wow!
I love the cute shots of all four kids. You sound in good spirits as you get ready for this new baby. I'm anxious to hear how it goes.
Fun times at the Thompson's!!! O can't believe you are due in less than a week!! SO EXCITING!!! I need to stop by this week, I have a little something for your little man. What car seat did you end up getting????
The count down is on for the baby. So fun. Your kids are so beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful Easter.
What a fun Easter! Your kids looks so cute in thier Easter outfits. I just read on your baby monitor on your blog..your due in 5 days!!!!!! I am sure you have to be soooooooo excited! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little one. :)
Post a Comment