Friday, March 07, 2008

Good Mail is so great!!


There is just something so great about opening your mail box and finding a package! Amie sent me this wonderful gift for the baby and a little something for me. The outfit is so soft and cute and I absolutely love the stationary and the letter "K". Thank you so much Amie, I love it!!!!!
Thank you for the sweet card too.
I'm so excited for this weekend! Tonight I am getting together with a few girls at my friend Maryann's house for a movie in her new media room (I will take a picture, it's awesome). We are celebrating our friend Shawna's birthday. Tomorrow Christina got a few friends together to go to dinner at my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory. My husband is nice enough to take the kids alone two nights in a row. Thanks Todd!
Tomorrow is opening day ceremonies for Little League baseball so it will be a fun filled busy day!

10 comments:

Holly said...

It is so fun to get good mail! Have a great time on your GNO! So fun - can't wait to meet your little guy - you are on that countdown!

Christina said...

oh so sweet of amie! how nice!

oh im anxious to see a photo of the media room!!

counting the hours down till tonite!

jenny said...

Darling outfit. I bet you can't wait to use it.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh. You are getting so close to delivery time. So exciting. I love the package.

I saw your friend on Super Nanny. I thought they did a great job.

Taryn said...

Getting good stuff in the mail IS the best! That outfit looks so soft and comfy!

Melinda said...

I hope you had a great weekend out. SOunds really fun. That outfit is so cute.

Melinda said...

Oh, yea, I saw your friends also on SN. I didn't know she had soo mnay kids! Wow.

Summer said...

I love good mail. What a good friend to be thinking of your new baby. I can't wait for him to come! It will fun to have a new baby in the fam!

loubige said...

Kristen it was fun to see you Friday night! You look fabulous! It's that weight loss before and then keeping up the exercising!!

Good luck with finding a name....so hard. Just had a thought--go to the government social security website and they will have lists of names given to babies(ranked by their use), probably up until 2006, not sure about 2007. Maybe a boy name will jump out at you!

gojensens said...

You're little one will be here so soon! I'm for sure finding out what we're having, I'm counting down the weeks. I think I'll know in 6 weeks what we're having.