
This weekend was so fun!
Friday we took the family out to dinner after Trevor's baseball practice. It was short and sweet and then we went home.
Saturday was my day out with my sisters, we met up and did a little shopping, followed by Cheesecake Factory, followed by some more shopping and visiting at our good friend Erin's house. I was determined to find an infant car seat at Babies R Us and didn't have much luck. Why is it so hard for me to find something I like? If anyone knows of a good car seat, please let me know:) However, I did find some really cute earrings and necklace (that were on sale..that is the best part :)
Sunday we went to church. Right when we got home everyone was at my house for our Early Easter dinner. Best food ever followed by the Easter egg hunt (thanks Mom). Everyone ended up winning money from the hunt except for my nephew Adam who didn't even get a dollar. To our surprise, at the end my Mom had a special "secret egg" for the person who received the least amount of money, so Adam ended up being the big winner of the "secret egg" and won $50 dollars!
Chrisitna was so nice and came over to take some pictures of our whole family! That is a project in itself! We were all together every single one of us so my Mom really wanted a group picture. She already said she is using it for her Christmas card...dang why must I be 9 months pregnant for the picture:)
Tomorrow we are all meeting up at Disneyland. We are all excited for that! Hopefully I will be able to keep up on my feet for the whole day...that's a lot of walking.


16 comments:
What a great looking family! How great to have everyone together! I would have loved to have seen everyone! It sounds like you all had a wonderful "Easter"! I hope that Disneyland is just as fun! It is the happiest place on earth after all! ;-)
Great pictures of the family! it sounds like you are doing lots of fun things together!
What a gorgeous family!!! Seriously!
Sounds like a great timea nd how nice of your mom to have a "secret egg" for the one witht he least amount. Awesome.
Have fun at the "happiest place on earth"!
Cute cute family!!! I got your message yesterday about carseats and tried calling but you were gone. I seriously am having just as hard of a time picking one out as you!! It's like I'll find one that has great safety ratings but the pattern is hideous or is blue...I mean I'll get a grey one for him but not blue, then everyone will ask me about my son. haha..i'm sad we aren't in the ward anymore :( I'm really sad you won't be my visiting teacher anymore, I really enjoyed you Kristen, thanks so much!!
Have fun at Disneyland, I hope you get around okay :)
So fun to get to spend so much time with your family. I LOVE sisters day and wish I could do them more!
Finding an infant seat is SO hard! I bought mine at Target (I didn't like Babies R Us) and it is okay. I love everything except the handle is a funny shape...but it works, fits well (and safe) in my car so I got it. I figur3e they are only in it about 6 months right? Mine is Baby Trend...and other than the handle, it really is a good one. Good luck!
Have fun at Dland. My girls have been begging to go lately!
WHAT? her xmas card?!??! i would have tried harder to make everyone even cuter!! i'd bug your mom to take another one AFTER the baby is out and you are skinny and fabulous!! well..atleast you all have PERFECT TEETH!!!!
SCORE on the easter egg hunt for adam--
i have no advice on carseats--
hope heidi was able to hook you up at dland!
You are so lucky to have sisters!!!! You are all absolutely gorgeous! What a fun to get all together! And what a great Easter hung already! Thanks for sharing!
How fun to have everyone together. That is a great picture. I'm glad you had a great time out with your sisters. I love that time. Good luck on the car seat hunt. It's frustrating.
Those pictures are good! You'll have to post pics of Disneyland, if you took any. Thanks again for having us all over, we had a great time!
WOw, what a fun weekend for you! That is always so fun when the whole family can be together. Sorry you had to be so prego for the picture but you are so cute prego you will just make everyone else jelous they don't look like that when they are.
Hope you had fun at dland and all that walking can only do good with being at the end of your pregnancy.
What a fun time! Love the family shots, you look fabulous!
I got the Graco Mosaic (in Ionic) on Amazon. It was spendier than some other infant seats but I love that it's longer and goes to 30 lbs. It felt heavy at first but since I've been hauling him around I don't feel like it is anymore. Oh and it has a great front adjustment for the straps so it's easier to loosen and tighten it. I love the stroller that goes with it too. It folds up super compact (as far as combos go) and is really lightweight. Wow, hows that for a long comment on car seats, haha.
How fun to be so close to Dland. Hope it was fun!
You gals are all so gorgeous! How nice of Christina to do that for you.
Have fun at Disneyland and hope your feet don't get too tired :)
You all look so good! I can't belive how big the McCook family is, and keeps on growing, how fun!You look great! I'm sure Disneyland was a challenge. I went the week before and only 1o weeks along and it wore me out!
How fun for you guys. Sisters are the best.
How fun to be able to spend time with all of the family! You all are so good looking, too! :) I love the idea that you had Easter early while everyone was together. Great memories! :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment