Sunday, January 28, 2007

Do you like the new look???

So how do you like my new look? Ok, so I'm starting to figure out how this blog works?!?! I wish I had a picture of my family downloaded on my computer. I guess the picture of the bro's and sister's will have to work-haha
Today has been a good day. Church was good, Mack went to nursery and didn't cry, the kids were okay during sacrament meeting. It's nice that my 10 year old can help out with Mack and take him out when he gets too loud. I was able to enjoy the wonderful talks that were given. We went to Chino to have dinner with my parents. It was fun. The kids always enjoy getting to play with their cousins. I always love being around my family. It's pretty late so I will post tomorrow.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the new look! I still need to figure mine out. I am not too computer savy. This is when I wish Chris or Amie lived close by so they could come over and help.

Nice to have kids that can help out! Glad church went well for you.

Buffy said...

I love the new look!! I can't figure how to put the links on the sidebar. Any tips?? I haven't really sat down and tried to figure it out completely though.

I bet it is nice to have your oldest able to help with the youngest. I'm glad church was nice for you.

Donna said...

I like it. I am still trying to learn everything about the blog. It will take me forever. It is nice to have the older ones help out with the younger ones at church!!!!

Laurie said...

You're right - that IS a good Sunday - dinner with family and kids good at church.

I like the new look too! I'll have to forward the email about links to Melinda and Stephanie that Amie sent me way back when.

jenny said...

How fun to figure out blogger. That is a happy day! It took me FOREVER to get my blog to look the way I want it. And sadly I have spent WAY too many hours of my life doing it. I haven't upgraded the template yet because I would have to redo my sidebar. Maybe in due time.

Isn't having an older child wonderful? Taylor does the same thing for me.

Christina said...

ohhh im impressed girl!! all that w/o calling me!! you ARE geeky!! hehe

LOVED the banana squares!!

is mack already in nursery? that happened fast- well for me anyway! hahah

Cara Fish said...

I can't believe Mack is in nursery! That is our calling and we love it! We missed you tonight at the Miss America Party!

becca said...

I love it!! I almost thought I was in the wrong place! I am still clueless as to how this whole blogger things work!!