Monday, January 22, 2007

Laundry is out of control!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I have a ton of laundry to do! It's seriously out of control!
Today started with a good run, my friend measured our path and it's 3.4 miles! We run the whole way (except for two short stops to catch our breath after some really steep hills).
I'm so proud of myself-haha, I have NO desire to run any further than that. My friend Andrea wants to run a half marathon. I admire anyone who can do that...I really just have no desire, it's way too hard!!! hahaha
We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday the boys had a basketball game. My parents drove out to see them play which was really nice! Saturday night we went to our friend Sheldon's birthday party. They served Indian food. It was pretty tasty. Todd was pretty tired and wiped out . He was at the baseball park all day and squeezed in coaching the boys basketball game in between and then back to the baseball field until 8:00pm . He was so wiped out and wasn't feeling well so we ended up leaving the party at 10:30. It was good to get home early since church is now at 9:00am.
Sunday was a good day, All of the talks were really good. Some days I wake up and I really just don't feel like getting EVERYBODY ready...but once your there your always so glad. Young Woman's is so much fun. I LOVE my Beehives. They are so excited to be there, and they actually like me and think I'm cool, it's great! We headed up to Todd's parent's house for dinner. I made dinner this time, everyone seemed to like it so that was nice!
Well, off to change another load of laundry!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE laundry so I feel for you. I have to do at least 2-3 loads a day to stay on top of it. I feel like that's all I do.

Great job on the running. Thats all I do each day no further. Glad to hear you had a good weekend.

Oh, and as far as church goes I do that all the time. I complain about getting everyone ready and then later am so glad I go. Dang Satan anyway!!

Anonymous said...

I always have laundry to do. !!!!!! I hate it.
Way to go with your running. I am trying to train for a half marathon. We will see what happens.
I am glad that you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

im with you..no need to run further then the 3 miles! im impressed you get the .4 in there too!! hahh i too have realized i have NO DESIRE for a half marathon! im not game for putting my body thru that!!

laundry..its just done daily here!!

oh what did you make for dinner last nite!? im impressed you made dinner for all those people!!!

and YES 9am church AND being nice about getting everyone read- thats committment!!

Buffy said...

Laundry is always crazy. It is an every day thing here at my house. I don't know if I can ever get caught up completely. There is always another load needing to be put in.
I hear ya on the half marathon...why?? I have no desire either. I have been running 3-4 times a week for about 25 minutes. I am very proud of myself. My ipod gets me through it. Good luck on the laundry.