Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Madness!!

I feel like I have so much to do! My house is a mess, laundry needs to be done, Trevor has a science project due (which really means that I have a science project due), i have a presidency meeting this week at my house, my visiting teachers are coming on wed., I baby-sit tomorrow for Drew, I need to do a costco run, and the list goes on....(why am I here blogging)-hee hee!
I loved having church at 9 yesterday. It was so nice to come home and have the rest of the day to do stuff...we went to Todd's parent's house for dinner. I'm excited to start going to my parents house more now that we will be done with church by 12:00. Well, off to go and get things done!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday Madness at my house too. I am trying to catch-up on everything!!!!!!! I hope you are able to get everything you need to done. Oh thanks for reminding me about V.T. I need to make my appointments.

Laurie said...

I'm trying to get the energy up for the start of the week too. Glad I don't have that science project to do! Good luck!!

becca said...

Your day sounds a lot like mine...so much to do, the house is a mess and I have a huge pile of laundry, yet I have spent a good part of hte day on the computer!!! Guess I can't complain if it's my own fault huh?? Hope you got more done today than I have!

Anonymous said...

good luck. it seems we all get sucked in to the computer. hee hee.

melanie said...

My laundry is still going and it is 10:46 right now! I have many projects that await me tomorrow. I figured, they can wait one more day, I was busy doing hair today. I'll clean in the am!

Melinda said...

I am laying low this week. I was so crazy cleaning the house for the blessing I just need to keep it simple although I could clean the house again and start on more laundry.

The pictures of your boy is so sweet. He is a doll!

Buffy said...

Busy, busy!!! Your post sums up what most of my week sounds like...a mess to clean up, laundry to do and make sure the kids finish their homework. It's crazy and we always sit down to blog. I love it.

Amie said...

I hear you on the long list of chores and things filling the week up quickly! Now it's Thursday though so hopefully you are winding down and have most of it behind you.

everything pink! said...

thanks so much for the birthday box. amazing! i really appreciate it.