Here is a picture of my nephew Drew and Mack eating a snack. Every Tuesday I watch Drew while Kate is at preschool. His Mom Heather is Kate's preschool teacher. The money I get from watching Drew I use towards preschool tuition. I save about $60 dollars each month. I was worried that the boys wouldn't get along because of their ages, but they really play pretty good. On Thursday's when Kate has preschool again I get to do my own thing. Today I have been cleaning. I really want the closets and drawers to be more organized. I am getting rid of a ton of junk. It feels good to not have so much clutter! It amazes me how much one can accumulate! Tonight is mutual, it's a joint activity so all I have to do is show up. I don't know what to fix for dinner, I wish I did a better job at making dinner every night... I just get sick of the same things.
I'm so excited! My sister Melissa and I have planned a trip to New York! I wish that all of my sisters could go but it ended up that Melissa and I were the only two that could go. We leave March 7th and come home the 11th. It will be a quick trip. I feel bad that I'm going without Todd but New York isn't a trip that really interests him very much (he loves Hawaii)! Also, if Todd went it would cost so much more (more than double), and the last factor is I don't have anyone who can watch the kids?!? I will find someone to be here during the day. Then Todd will be home with the kids when he gets home from work. He is ok with it.. so hopefully it works out!
We are so excited! We are going to see 2 Broadway shows, tons of sight seeing, shopping, and of course EATING tons of pizza! We got a really good deal on our Hotel through priceline. It's going to be great! If anyone has been to New York I would love to hear your suggestions!


12 comments:
So fun to go to New York!! I have always wanted to go there (for some reason that city just fascinates me...and scares me!!) It is not a city I want to take my kids to (much too hard to sight see with kids), but I don't think I could leave them and be so far away, leaving the husband home is a good idea!!
I am right with you on the dinner problem! I never know what to make and when I do make a good dinner there are too many left overs!! So frustrating! That is one of my goals this year, to be better about making new dinners!
New York! How fun. We are thinking about go to New York this summer.
I also love clean closets and drawers.
Have fun tonight
i hope you can go again in a couple of years with me and celesta!
i know russell and tracy went..you could ask them..
my tip on dinners is to have mom come over and make it- we did that tonite- SO NICE! heheh
I am so jealous, I would LOVE to go to New York!
I hate thinking of what to cook for dinner. Really I want a chef, wouldn't that be nice?
I can't wait to hear about your trip to New York. I hear it is fabulous but haven't been there (except a layover myself).
I do so much better with dinners if I have a plan/menu. If I don't have to think about it and just make what's on the list it doesn't feel like a big deal.
I read on Jill's blog that you are reading These is My Words. Can I tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE that book. I borrowed it from Jill and then had to go out and buy my own because I wanted to read it again as soon as I was done!
I am so jealous for you NYC trip. How fun. Doug and I are thinking about planning one in July for graduation. We'll have to see.
I am so jealous for you NYC trip. How fun. Doug and I are thinking about planning one in July for graduation. We'll have to see.
I am so jealous for you NYC trip. How fun. Doug and I are thinking about planning one in July for graduation. We'll have to see.
I haven't been to New York yet either. What a fun thing to do with your sister. I'd like to go with family or friends. It seems like the kind of place to go with others so you can have fun eating and viewing.
So fun!!!! I love trips with sisters. I would love to visit New York at some point. You will have a blast.
what shows are you seeing?
don't miss Serendipity and get hot chocolate. great fabric store a few doors down from it.
Dylans Candy bar is a awesome Candy store owned by Ralph Lauren's daugher.
if you are there after March the Pirate Queen is the new musical that is supposed to be awesome
Kate's Papier in SOHO is worth it.
Anything in SOHO is awesome
Little Italy has some great food.
buy a piece of Pizza in time square it is great
thanks so much for the package it was a wonderful surprise!
oops i just realized you put your dates, pirate queen does not start until after march 15th i think.
but make every effort to see wicked, it is amazing. even call for tickets when you get there if you can't get them ahead of time. we waited 4 hours in the rain to get tickets and it was worth every minute!
Post a Comment