Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July recap...

Yesterday's festivities were great! Our ward had there annual 5k race and pancake breakfast. This was the first year that I participated in the race. It was SO FUN! Trevor and I ran it together and I surprisingly got a really good time. After the race they had a flag ceremony followed by a yummy pancake breakfast.

Later on that afternoon we stopped by our friends house. I purposely pushed back my family party to later on in the day so that we could stop by and see our friends (hehe). It was really fun visiting with everyone. We didn't stay too long because all of my family were on their way to our house for once again BBQing and swimming. My sister from AZ came with her 4 kids (one of them being the new baby) we were ALL so excited to see her for the first time. She is so cute and yes it made me baby hungry!

Once the sun went down we got out the sparklers and went to town....




It was a great day!!!!

7 comments:

Christina said...

fun! oh cheesecake factory sounds grub right about now! im jealous of all the good eating over at your place!!

we need to get together to our "gift" for russell! are you coming to that???

becca said...

Fun 4th of July for you guys! Good job on the 5K....that is pretty impressive!

Anonymous said...

thanks sissy for letting us use your house again for the 4th...

was great!

mom

Lauralee said...

sounds like a fun fourth- your place is the party house! that is good of you to host so often! your house does look resort like- as christina says!

donna said...

Cheesecake factory, hey did I miss something? YUMMY!

Sounds like your family had a great 4th.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

I love your pool. How big is it? We are outing one in and I was trying to see how if we should go.

Carolee said...

We had so much fun at your house. Last night at Cheesecake was grub, I ate way too much. Sometimes I wonder why I even exercise because I just blow it with how I eat.

Melinda said...

YOu have a fabulous back yard to host parties in so I am sure it is hard not to always have things there. How fun to see your sister with her new baby. And being baby hungry?? Good luck with that.