Sunday, July 29, 2007

Stake Pioneer Day

Our Stake had there annual Pioneer day on Saturday. We were able to go as a family and had a really fun time. They served hot dogs and hamburgers (it's always about the food for me:). By the time I got everyone a plate I didn't feel like standing in line again for myself so we hit Del taco on the way home and I got my typical Del classic chicken burrito that i LOVE, it's the BEST!

Pioneer day was fun, they had a band playing, there were different booths set up for the kids which included face painting, cake walk, fishing for candy, sack race, and balloon toss. There was also a game of softball and volleyball going on. (which Todd and the boys were at the whole time). I got to visit with friends and see people from the stake that I normally don't get to visit with.

Of course I brought my camera so here are a few pictures of the night...
BFF's Kate and Anna!


Trevor and Mack at the sack race

Christina and I..

16 comments:

Christina said...

oh i love these! i love anna and kate--why cant EITHER of them look at the camera?! geesh!
nice lolipop on mine-atleast our boobs arent touching this time!!

im glad i went last nite-the girls and i had fun..

Christina said...

ps: do you EVER take an ugly picture?!?!?

smithfam said...

I seriously think that Anna and Kate look like they should be sisters. They looks o much alike. We had aour Pioneed night last week. It was fun. We dont have all of the kids booths like yours. That is a great idea. I agree with Christina. I dont think I have ever seen a bad picture of you. No fair!

Buffy said...

Great pictures! Even the family pic at Ethan's baptism. What a great looking family. You look great!!

Carolee said...

Cute pictures. I wish I had more to say but we just talked today about all of this:) and I would much rather talk to you on the phone than save what I was going to say on your blog.

Carolee said...

Cute pictures. I wish I had more to say but we just talked today about all of this:) and I would much rather talk to you on the phone than save what I was going to say on your blog.

donna said...

What a fun day. I wish we had a big pioneer day here. But no luck. Have a great day :)

becca said...

Such cute pictures!! The pioneer picnics are always so much fun! Del Taco definitly appeals to me more than hamburgers and hot dogs!!

donna said...

http://www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com/
Here is the web-site. Have fun :)

michelle said...

It looks like everyone had a great day! Cute pictures! You, and Christina are both darling!

melanie said...

The girls look darling in that picture. And you and Christina aren't looking bad either! Sounds like a fun party, I skipped ours. It was way too hot that day so I wimped out.

jenny said...

We weren't around any LDS functions for the pioneer week. And after seeing everyone's posts it makes me sad. It looks like you guys had a blast and took so many great photos. I agree with christina do you EVER look bad?? :)

Amie said...

Cute pictures. It sounds like a good Pioneer Day. Can you believe we ignored it in UT?

Anonymous said...

I miss Pioneer Days. When I was growing up in Houston a big deal was made. Here in Ft. Worth - not so much. I'm going to have to do something special myself next year.

Lauralee said...

you guys are so pretty! my heck! looks like a fun time! your girls are so cute together! they totally look like they could be sisters!
sounds like your stake does an awesome job of celebrating- that is so fun for you guys!

Holly said...

The pictures look great - what fun - anna is a lot of fun - I was bummed that we missed you at Sea World it would have been so fun to meet you in person!