Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Happenings


Mack the football player

Kate the Cheerleader



Trevor the Sumo Wrestler


and Ethan the Pirate!

(We hit our wards trunk or treat then went around the neighborhood. The kids had a blast)!




17 comments:

melanie said...

Your kids look adorable!! I love Mack's football outfit, he is getting so big!

becca said...

So cute!! That sumo wrestler is so funny!!! HOpe you had a great Halloween!

Christina said...

oh so fun! when we walked past trevor we were like HELLO! then rachel says "dude i think thats trevor thompson!??!" so funny!!
sorry we couldnt chat-the kids wereon a mission to collect!!

donna said...

OH how fun!!!!!!!!!
The sumo wrestler is great.

michelle said...

Your kids are darling! I like the choice of all of their costumes. The Sumo wrestling has me smiling! :)

Kari and Brian said...

The kids are so cute. The costumes are so fun. They kids are really growing up. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving.

Laurie said...

They look so good in their costumes. Mack looks pretty darling alright.

Taryn said...

They all look so good in their costumes! I love Trevor's, especially!

Jayne said...

they are all so cute, and fun, good for Trevor to be a Sumo wrestler!

mom

Emily said...

Great costumes! I'm LOL at Trevor's sumo getup! Isn't that the greatest pirate costume too! Caleb had the same one and I love it! I need to send you a couple of pictures I took of Todd and the boys at Brian's football game. Your kids are darling!

Melissa said...

Loved the costumes. Everyone looks great. Where did the sumo wrestler come from?

Melinda said...

Cute pictures of the kids! Sounds like you had a fun night.

Congrats on having a boy! They are fun. Good luck with names.

Lauralee said...

those are all such fun costumes.. love the sumo wrestler!

jenny said...

Love the summo guy! Your kids looked so great!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!
But I wanted to say congratz on the boy! And good luck with the name....yikes. I only have 2 boys and the 2nd name was hard for us to choose!!!
Hope you're feeling well.

smithfam said...

I love the Pirate. Such great costumes. Hope you are feeling good and over your yuckies!

tawni said...

Love the costumes. Super cute pirate! Love the blog. And congrats on the baby that is on the way! Yeah! You inspire me to get on the ball and have another one.