Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm ready

Tomorrow we leave for Az and I'm all ready to go! Today has been busy.. all you Mom's know what we do when leaving for a week on vacation. Need i say more...the kids are really excited to see their cousins, they can hardly wait. We are staying with my sister Melissa.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments about my 5 month pregnancy picture. You all know how to make a girl feel good :) especially a pregnant girl haha

Last Thursday was parent teacher conference. Meeting with all 3 teachers was quite tricky but I did it. It is so nice and made me feel so good to hear that they are doing well.

Friday night my Mom came over and helped me with the house (heaven) then we went to Walmart to start on some Christmas shopping. That is always fun.

Saturday night was Christina's birthday party. Jon had a bunch of friends come over for Pizza and games. It was a lot of fun. Because Christina's birthday is the Sunday after Thanksgiving we celebrated it a little early.

Sunday we went to church and then to Todd's parents house for dinner. I left a little early to work on my Pink Christmas present. The time sure snuck up on me and I'm glad to say that I'm pretty much finished! Talk about pressure though, I didn't realize how nervous I would be to make a homemade gift for someone else...especially with the gift being published for all to see. I hope she likes it!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

7 comments:

becca said...

Getting ready to go on vacation is sometimes the hardest part!! Glad you are all ready and I hope you have a great week in AZ!!

donna said...

HAve fun in SUnny AZ!!!!!!! Take lots of pictures :)

melanie said...

I'm wondering what I was thinking signing up for Pink Christmas with a baby due so close. It is starting to stress me out! Yeah for getting it done.

It is so much work getting ready for a weeks vacation. And most of it on you! Have fun!

Melinda said...

Have fun on your trip!

michelle said...

It sounds like you have had a busy week! Have a wonderful time here in Arizona!!!!

jenny said...

Have a safe trip. I'll try and call you!

Christina said...

thanks again for my bday shin dig! so fun!

packing is always a major chore-only because of the laundry! i didnt know you got to go to walmart for some xmas shopping right on!

oh the pink xmas--im kinda glad im not involved with that..too stressful! im not crafty!!