
Last night Mack feel off of our rocker recliner chair. He was sitting on the top of the chair (where your head is) and feel backwards and probably landed on his arm. He broke the larger bone on the top part of the arm, above the elbow. Although it was very painful for him (and me) the Doctors took really good care of him. He has been sleeping all day and I can tell his arm hurts. Poor guy...They have it in a splint and in a week when the swelling goes down he will get a cast. Both my two older boys broke their arms at age two. Crazy huh?!
Today I promised Kate that we could make and frost sugar cookies. Hopefully I will only eat a couple hee hee..She is SO excited to get the decorations up, it's so cute!
Hopefully we can work on that tonight :)


14 comments:
Oh poor Mack!!!!!! He is sure is a cute kid.
Have fun baking today.
OH, it just breaks my heart to see little kids hurt. My Chelsey broke her leg when she was one and it was harder on me than her!! :) Hope he is feeling better soon!
Glad you had fun in AZ!!
ohhh, I am so sorry! Poor little guy. He sure is a cutie though! :)
Poor little guy! He looks like a trooper though! We just had our first broken bone a few months ago. Pretty good for having a house full of active boys! Hope he feels better soon.
That was my comment above this one. I accidentally deleted it. I am a real brainiac!
Poor Mack, so not fun for a little kids to go through. I hope you wer able to get the cookies made. Fun times.
AWE!!! Poor little Mackie!!! That is so sad!!! That little tiny arm splint is sooo cute!!
well I guess we can be thankful he didn't break it in the summer and not beable to swim or get it wet!
I hope he's feeling better today.
Ah poor little guy. I am just waiting for that to happen to us one of these days. It's bound to with 3 boys around.
Have fun decorating :)
i forgot to ask how mack broke his arm--such a boy thing!! we have yet to break anything over here..knocking on wood now..oh wait DUH i guess we have broken a neck!!! HELLO!!! hahaha
WHAT??? sugar cookies?!?! you never told me girl!! oh those are my favorite..sneak some over tomorrow!!
All three boys breaking their arm at age two! Hopefully boy #4 will decide he doesn't want to follow that tradition!
I bet your house looks beautiful! I'm so sad for Mack! That's awful! I love how happy he still is in that picture though.
Poor little Mack! Is this what I have to look forward to with a little boy running around? Cute picture of him though! Get better soon!
Post a Comment