

Todd and the two older boys left a little early to go see cousin Brent play one of his football games. If was a fun night.
Friday night we got all the decorations down and decorated the tree. It was so fun to see Kate get so into it and help with all the decorating. She thoroughly loved it.
Today I let Mack sleep in (he doesn't sleep very well at night) then hit the gym followed by a quick trip the the UPS store to mail out my "Pink Christmas" gift. I hit the grocery store and came home to start on my dinners for my monthly dinner swap that I do with 5 other girls. We meet Friday and are also bringing 5 dozen cookies to swap. I also have to make cookies for mutual tomorrow night...so lots of baking and cooking this week :)
Mack gets his cast put on this Wednesday. I hope he wont be in so much pain when the real cast gets put on. He said he wants a "green" cast. Hey at least it will go well with Christmas time!


5 comments:
they are so cute and sweet.
taryn loved the nativity, anxious for you to get yours
oh a green cast -how cute-maybe after all the decorating going on at your house, he felt green was appropriate!
oh the ward dinner sounds grub--especially the ROLLS! why do i love anything with yeast SO much!??!
we just finished fhe doing the xmas decor--rachel was totally into it..they all were but especially rachel..
Sounds like you have been really busy. A green cast how fun for him. When Tyler broke his arm all he wanted was camo. I wish he would have gone with something different but oh well. Hope you have a Happy Holiday season. Love You guys hope to see you soon.
Darling photos. I am happy to report that I won't be running our ward party. Sadly, our old bishop never let us have Santa--such a shame.
Hope the cast getting put on goes well, never fun for little kids.
I am exhausted thinking about all of the cooking and baking. But, I am sure it is SO worth it.
Oh what a sweet pictures. Our ward party is the same night as our office party. So we will have to miss the ward party.
Have a great day :)
Post a Comment