Tuesday, December 18, 2007

GOOD MAIL!!!!!




I received "good mail" this week! It's amazing how happy you are to open your mail box and see packages just for you that you weren't expecting. The first one is from Kristi. She sent me a ton of beautiful ribbon. It's almost to pretty to use. The second is from Melinda. She sent me a nice birthday card and a cute little soft baby gap outfit for the new baby (my first new outfit for my little guy) and the third is from Becca. Ultra soft socks (love those), my favorite lip gloss, a cute Christmas ornament, and chocolates! (which were dove chocolates but those didn't make it for the picture:)

Thanks so much you guys for being so thoughtful!!! It made my day!

11 comments:

Christina said...

oh fun!!! i know kristi's ribbon..i have SUCH a hard time giving it to OTHER PEOPLE!!! but it REALLY does make the gift your giving way cuter...

oh way nice of melinda!!!

becca (the "nice" sister) is at it again! i got a package from her too..im thinking its the same fun stuff! joy for me if it is! im saving it for under the xmas tree..

Melissa said...

lucky you!!

michelle said...

How fun! What a great day of Good Mail! :)

Erin said...

i love fun mail day! I love when unexpected money comes from insurance comp. or doctors we paid too much too soooo fun.

donna said...

OH how fun :)!!!! Good mail is always the best:)

jenny said...

I love good mail like that. There isn't anything better. Those socks look heavenly as does the lushes ribbon!

Kari and Brian said...

How fun for you!!!It is sooo nice to get unexpected things!

Buffy said...

Oh so fun! I love packages :D I got that same fun package. Becca is so sweet!

The ribbon looks awesome. Have fun!

Melinda said...

I am so glad you like the outfit. Score on the good mail!

Taryn said...

Wow! You sure lucked out!

Unknown said...

had to swing by to say thank you for the wonderful pink Christmas! hope you are having a great holiday with your family!

thank you!!