Friday, December 14, 2007

Cookie Exchange



Today I headed to my Mom's house for our first annual Christmas Cookie Exchange. We each made a couple different kinds of cookies then swapped. We got to take home 5-6 plates full of different yummy Christmas Cookies to pass out to our friends. My Mom also made us a really good lunch to celebrate my birthday along with my sister Carolee's birthday (which is today). HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLEE!!!!! My Mom made homemade chicken croissant sandwiches, pasta salad, and fresh fruit. It was so good. I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained, especially with all the sweets I have been sampling. I haven't been to the gym since Mack broke his arm and I'm really feeling the affects of it. O-well I will have some hard work my way after this baby is born. Why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to loose it :)

Tonight we don't have much going on so we will go out and deliver our yummy goodie plates. Tomorrow is the Thompson Christmas party at my in-laws house, then Sunday I have to give the combined lesson in Young Woman's (why is that so scary for me)??

6 comments:

smithfam said...

How fun that you and Carolee's birthdays are so close! Sounds like you had a great day with your family!

Christina said...

oh THANKS for the cookie plate! seeing that you only had 5-6 plates to give out im feel SO HONORED!!

k who is the brunette in the back?!?!

Kristen said...

Christina,
That is my friend Erin, she is the girl I grew up with, she is like a sister to me:)

Anonymous said...

I read your moms tribute to both you and Carolee. Love her! Now that was really nice... Happy Belated!
O yeah, about teaching YW's, I hear you. I have 12 active Mia Maids every week and the Mia Maids alone can be scarey. But I LOVE them, they are awesome.

michelle said...

It looks like it was a fun day with your sisters, and Mom. How fun to bake, and visit all at the same time! Your lunch sounded yummy! :)

Amie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I swear I knew I am just a flake! I'm glad you had a three day celebration!

Mack looks so cute in that picture but it makes me so sad... it is hard to watch your kids go through things like that... luckily we have been kept to a minimum so far.