Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I LOVE my pink Christmas gift!




I absolutely LOVE my pink Christmas gift from Stacy. It is perfect and something I would have bought for myself. I love the colors and it will get put to good use as my diaper bag in a few months, it is really big inside with tons of storage space, i just love it! I can also use it as a church bag too:)
Thanks again Stacy for being so thoughtful. I can't believe you actually know how to make these? You are amazing!

Check out Stacy's website with all her wonderful creations (she is so talented) at www.ibelievedesigns.com

7 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great gift and so useful for you. How do people have such amazing talents? Somehow I missed the crafty gene that so many females seem to have.

It looks like you've been having a ton of fun Christmas activities. I hope you're having a good week.

Kari and Brian said...

what a cute bag! How would it be to be so crafty. Hope all is well with you and your family.

jenny said...

What an awesome gift. And so practical!

Lauralee said...

that is awesome I love that bag! so cute.. I am totally checking her site out!

Jaime said...

Wow..how cute! I can't believe that she made that. Now we all know not to get you a diaper bag for a shower gift :) How did mack's xray go? I hope that he is doing better!!

Melinda said...

That is seriously the cutest bag ever! You scored with that. What a great diaper bag to have for the baby!

donna said...

Oh what a great gift :)!!!!!