Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!



My first post in 2008! I thought I would document a picture of my 7 month pregnant self:) Well, I thought i was 7 months...not until Wed. so almost 7 months!!

We just got back from Jon's Incredible Pizza. Boy is that place fun! It's a new place here in town and I thought we would try it out since it's the last day of "vacation" before the kids start school again on Monday. It was a lot of fun...we all enjoyed the all you can eat buffet as well. When you pay that kind of money you make sure you stuff yourself full hahaha

Yesterday we went to the movies. Kate, Mack and I saw Enchanted and the older boys saw the Water horse. It was playing right next door so I let them go alone. I lucked out because my friend just happened to be there with her kids, I was nervous letting them go alone so knowing she was there made me feel so much better.

Not too much going on this weekend, Trevor and Ethan have basketball games tomorrow and Sunday we have 11:30 church! I'm so excited for that! Then of course Monday is back to school:) Tuesday mack gets his HUGE cast off along with the pins...then will get another one put on, hopefully a smaller one, for another two weeks. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! He has really done well with it, I think it's been harder on me than him. It will be nice for him to be able to wear his clothes again. He has to wear Ethan's size 8 shirts to fit over his cast. bath time will be a lot better too:)

14 comments:

Melissa said...

you look really cute!

Dena said...

Melissa is right, you do look cute! I'm sure Mack's next cast will be better. When Jacob broke his arm he didn't need pins and the cast wasn't too bad. He could wear almost all of his regular clothes. I'm sure it will be nice to get a new cast just to start out clean again. I don't know about Mack, but Jacob's cast got pretty disgusting!

Melinda said...

That is such a cute picture. I can't beleive you are prego with #5. You just don't look it. Good luck with the cast!

Jayne said...

great post.

glad the ordeal is almost over for you and mack...

hope 2008 brings lots of good things for everyone

Taryn said...

Wow, I can't believe you're already 7 months! Mmm...all you can eat pizza buffet-sounds good to me!

michelle said...

You look so cute! What is your due date? You, and I are both starting the same church time..11:30. This is so much better for me than 2:00! :)

jenny said...

You look so great! And Yay for your first post. Here is to many, many more!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

You look really good Kristen! Hopefully Mack gets a smaller cast...poor little guy! Good Luck!

Christina said...

i can hardly wait till monday gets here!!

your photo is WAY good!!

was the pizza place crowded??dang im starving!

donna said...

Oh you are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow you are 5 months. I am so excited for you :)
I hope every-things goes ok on Tuesday for Mack!!!!!

We have 1:00pm church. Oh will be a long fast Sunday :)!!!!

becca said...

You look so cute...and so SMALL!!!! How can this be your fifth?? Wow! You really do look great. I hope everything goes well with the cast!

Lauralee said...

you look so cute!
poor mack.. I bet that will be such a relief to have that thing off! enjoy everyone back in school!

Amie said...

You look really great. I can't believe these babies are all here or getting so close. Time flies. duh.

I hope the next two weeks with Mack go fast... I'm glad he has done well with it.

tawni said...

Gosh you are cute. You make me wanna have another! Gosh, number 5? You are amazing!