I don't want this to sound like a downer post but I have been so sick! I came down with this Tuesday night and have been in bed for 3 days! I don't remember being this sick, it's just been the worst! (fever, body aches, sore throat, cough, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose, sinus pressure you get the picture:) and when your pregnant you cant really take much. I have just been really trying to take it easy so that I can get better. My Mom came over yesterday and made dinner and helped pick up the house and finish all the laundry...so heavenly!
I still don't feel like I'm totally better yet so staying home is what i will be doing. I'm glad that I don't have much going on, that makes it nice.
Thank goodness that Mack has been so good. Or should I say thank goodness he will watch cartoons:) Kate has been a real help too. She is so good about playing with Mack and entertaining him for me. Cause we all know when mama is sick life still goes on:) right?!?!?
On a happier note...Monday we got invited to go to a friends house for lunch. It was fun visiting, and just letting the kids play. Celesta was down from Sacramento visiting, it was so good to see her family and especially her new baby!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
It is always the worse when you are sick and pregnant. You have to be careful what you take and you feel 10x worse then you would normally. Youa re so lucky to have a mom close by to help!
I hope you are feeling better son. We have had the sick cooties at my house also. I am going stir crazy! Take care.:)
No fun! When daddy's are sick they get to sleep if that's what they need, but us moms we never do get to fully feel like we're resting. We are always taking care of someone else. Hope you get better soon!
i wondered when you were going to post about your suffering...i wanted to put a blurp on my blog--you need uplifting comedic posts from all of us!!
i cant believe HOW SICK you are!! im amazed its still so rough for you..so glad to hear kate can help out a bit..and OH you know me-im all about the boob tube!!
Your mom sounds wonderful. Sick during pregnancy always feels double bad. Feel better this weekend!!!
I don't think it's fair to be pregnant and sick at the same time. Pregant women should be blessed to stay healthy! I hope you feel better soon!
We've had a bit of that at our house too. Poor Allyson has a cold w/ a lot of mucus drainage (which makes her cough when ever she is laying down), an ear infection and is teething. I think I got about 3 hrs. of sleep on Mon. night (all in little bits and pieces). She's on anti-biotics and is doing much better now. I hope your feeling better soon too!!!
I am sorry you have been sick. It is the worst to be prego and have all of that becuase there is nothing to take to make you feel even a little better! Your mom is awesome to come and help so much! I hope you get feeling better.
Being sick with a fever and chill and all that goes with it should be illegal when you're pregnant! I'm sorry you can't take much and what you can take doesn't seem to work very well.
Thank heavens for moms, big sisters, friends and cartoons!! I hope this weekend is all you need to get get rid of it all and start feeling better. Cause you are right, nothing stops when mom's sick!
Sorry you are sick. I was wondering why I hadnt hear from you in a while. Hope by now you are feeling better.
I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. It is no fun when the Mama is sick. I hope you get better super soon!
Post a Comment