I came home from church today and saw that the garage door was left open...Todd left after me so he must of forgotten to shut it down. I usually get so bugged when he does that but today I must admit I'm glad he left it open. Someone was able to get into the house and clean everything up! The whole house was put back together! That never happens on Sunday's! We are always so rushed to get out the door the house is always left needing a good "pick up".
So anyways I just HAD to say THANK YOU to good friends!! Thank you (Christina) for being so thoughtful. She has been so nice to call and check up on me since I have been sick.
I have an early morning presidency meeting tomorrow and my house is all ready and clean for that.
My week is definitely off to a great start...thanks again Christina!!!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
What a great surprise and what a great friend! How nice after having sucha crummy week!
How nice! she is a great girl!
oh she is awesome! yeah for you!
Poor you! What a awesome friend. We ALL need ones like that. Feel better soon!!
what the heck???!! thanks for the shout out--you are always so good to ME im just trying to return good friendship!!
lucky for you i had already picked up my house..otherwise i was trying to figure out how i could get sick!!
How sweet. Good friends are so wonderful!! I hope you start feeling better.
How sweet! She is so thoughtful! I am so glad that your week will be off to a good start. I hate starting my week off with a messy house! I hope that you get better soon!
Christina,
I'll let you know when I leave my garage door up LOL!
Dang! Tell Christina my garage door is open too!!! =) What a nice surprise. Hope you are feeling better soon.
What a great suprise! I think the friendship you, and Christina share is pricelss!
OH how WONDERFUL :) :): What a great friend you have.
Uh Christina, I can leave my garage open for you also....")\
How nice to have such great friends to do that for you. I know what you mean about having your house a wreck on Sundays. SOmetimes I want to sneak home and clean it during Sunday School. HEHE!
Glad you are feeling better!
Sorry to hear you have been soooo sick. How great to have such an amazing friend to make your day a little brighter. Hope your feeling better soon.
So lucky to have such a good friend! hope you continue to feel better
Congrats on baby #5. We are expecting #3 on Feb 12th coming soon!! My friends did the same thing for me, it was so nice.
sorry you've been feeling badly, but that's awesome when a friend steps in like that!
Awe...how nice to have such a close friend nearby!!! I hope you are feeling much better now!! Doctors can be mean....my last appointment, the doctor told me I was gaining too much weight and I just looked at her like um.....hello lady, I already feel disgusting, but do you need to point out that I look that way to you too???
How nice. I'm glad you got a great start to your week. I hope it was followed by you feeling tons better!!!
Post a Comment