Today has been such a great day I just can't help but be happy!
Mack got his cast off. I took him in this morning and had it removed. He still thinks his arm is broken and wants his cast back on. I'm sure it's because his arm feels so weak from not being used for 6 weeks. The doctor said it will take a few days for him to not baby it and start using it again.
My Mom came over today and helped me get the house put back together. She never comes empty handed and brought dinner. Meatloaf and homemade rolls. Yum and even better dinner is done!
I have just really felt so good with this pregnancy. I think the exercising has really made a difference (not with my weight gain but how I feel:) I just feel great!! It's hard to believe I only have a few more months.
Not a very long post...not much to report. Everyone is doing great!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I love good mood days like that. Yay for mom's home cooked meal and the cast off!
Yeah! That is great that you feel so good. I'm always happy for a pregnant woman who feels good.
I'm sure you are relieved to have Mack's cast off. Hooray. Things are back to normal :D.
What a relief to finally be done with the whole cast thing! How great to be feeling so good! Not too much longer either!
It sounds like yesterday was such a great day! I love days like that! How nice to have your Mom come over, and bring dinner too! I am sure you are so glad to have to whole cast thing behind you now. :)
Sounds like a super day! Yeah for Mack and yeah for you getting a yummy dinner from mom!
I cant believe you are almost due. Pretty soon you will have a sweet new baby to hold---lucky!
That's so funny that Mack wants his cast back ON! I'm glad yesterday was such a good day for you, I love those days!
No kidding - you feel great?! That's awesome, especially for a
5th pregnancy! Yay for you!
you seem to be pretty happy! im still working things out to go out tonight--
glad his cast is off... I am sure that makes a lot of things easier!
your mom rocks! she must just know what you need!
There is nothing better than "unexplained" happiness - the best kind of days.
A mom who always brings dinner... nice.
I am so glad things are going so well for you! That is awesome that you feel so good. When I was able to work out everyday with my second I felt the best and especially after the delivery. I was able to get back into my clothes within a week. Working out makes such a difference. I hope Mack feels better about his arm soon!
Your mom is the BEST! It is so great that you are feeling so good! What a blessing, seriously, how could you take care of four kids if you didn't?! I love happy days!
It's so nice when your pregnant and you feel good. I only had one of those pregnancies. I would totally have a ton of kids if the pregnancies were good. It makes a huge difference. Anyway, I "stole" your pregnant baby widget. I thought it was cute so I put it on my blog too. Thanks! ;D
Does your mom do this for all her daughters or are you justher favorite???? That is so awesome that she did that for you! I'm glad your feeling so good. Thanks for coming last night, it was fun.
What a good day :) MOMs are the best!!!!!!!
Dinner done, made and delivered is a fabulous treat. Yeah for moms!
I love that good mood feeling. I'm shocked at how fast your pregnancy is going too.
I hope Mack has gotten used to his arm with no cast. I bet you're glad it's gone!
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I'm a little late - I've been so preoccupied with my family - you two are so cute!! What a terrific husband and family you have.
So happy for Mack - I always thought it was weird how much skin is left under your cast - after not being able to wash it for 6 weeks!!! Sorry for the yucky visual!
So nice to have a mom so close by to help you!
Post a Comment