Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy 13th Anniversary!!!








Here are some pictures from the "PAST"...
the first one is of our FIRST date! Yep, that's right I snapped a photo of our very first date (Summer if 1994)! It was taken at my apartment in Prove (Raintree apartments).
The second one is of us while we were engaged. I'm pretty sure the picture was taken the weekend he proposed:)
The Third picture is an old Christmas card I found taken in 2002, and FINALLY a picture of us as we are today:) A little older and wiser and OK maybe a few pounds heavier... hahaha
We just got back from a fun date. We went to Ruth's Cris Steakhouse for dinner followed by seeing the movie P.S I love you...YES a movie AND dinner both in the same night! My sister Joy came over with her kids and watched our kids for us. It was so much fun!!! Really why don't we do this more often.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODD...I LOVE YOU!!!


18 comments:

loubige said...

Congratz Kristen!! Those pictures are so cute! I think we got that Christmas card from you guys--I love Kate's expression. I'm loving the first date picture also! Jon and I are coming up on 13 as well, so crazy how time flies. Hope you guys are doing good and you look great so far--you always look so good pregnant.

michelle said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful date night! I have been wanting to see P.S. I love you. The photos are darling!

becca said...

You guys are a DARLING couple! When I saw the first picture I thought...oh my gosh....good old Raintree!!!

So glad you had a fun date (I love ruth's Chris!!)

Buffy said...

Such cute pictures. Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you were able to get out and have some fun.

Jayne said...

time flies when you are having fun!

great pictures, brings back the memories. you guys still look great

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 13 years! I remember when you guys just started dating...I'm glad you were able to have a fun night out!

jenny said...

Yummy Ruth Chris!! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

smithfam said...

Happy Anniversary!

You guys looks so cute. Loved the trip down memory lane. Glad you were able to have a HOT date together.

Christina said...

oh so fun! im with becca and thought HEY its raintree!! gosh do i see a little tummy skin action going on there in the 1st photo!??!?!

so crazy to think thats what your family looked like (the xmas card) when i 1st met you guys!!! im so glad i did!!

the last photo-todd has a look like "gotta look good-this is going on the blog!"

you guys look great--glad you got to get out!!

donna said...

HAPPY 13.
OH you are such a cute couple :)!

Anonymous said...

That's funny that Christina commented on Todd needing to look good for the blog because he did say that he knew Kristen was having me take the picture for her blog. Happy Anniversary!

Love Joy

Melinda said...

Happy anniversary. THose are some fun pictures. Very cute. So glad you had such a fun date and a night out.

melanie said...

Dinner and a movie, nice! Happy anniversary! You guys look great. Do you even look pregnant? (NOT fair!)

Kari and Brian said...

WOW I can't believe it has been 13 years. I remember when you guys started dating. It is so fun to see the pictures from LONG ago. Love you guys. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Erin said...

kristen that is so great. I love the first picture with your matching belts...haha. No really time flies, doesnt it feel like those pictures were just taken? You guys are too cute together.

Emily said...

Okay that first picture was so fun to see because I remember meeting you at the Raintree apartments. Todd saw you in church and leaned over to me and said, "I wanna date that girl." Happy Anniversary!!

Lauralee said...

Happy Anniversary! you make a great looking couple!

Jaime said...

I love the pictures!!! You guys still look so cute together. Who would have known that the day you took that picture at Raintree that the two of you would wind up being married for 13 years and have 5 kids!! Too Cool!!! I wish you guys another great 13 years :)