
I just love birthday's!! It's so fun to get spoiled for one whole day:)
I can't believe I'm 32 years old! REALLY 32?!?!?!?!?
Todd got my car detailed for me. It is so NICE and clean. Christina offered to come over and watch the kids so Todd can take me out to dinner tonight. With Mack's arm being so fragile I'm not comfortable leaving him with a teenager baby-sitter so I appreciate Christina doing that for me. My two girlfriends Maryann and Andrea brought lunch over to me yesterday. It was fun visiting with them. Tomorrow I'm getting together with some girlfriends for lunch. Thanks Christina for putting that together. It looks like my one day of getting spoiled is turning into 3 whole days of getting spoiled :)
Check out my Mom's blog, she posted such a nice birthday tribute to me. Check it out by clicking here http://jayne-mccookfamilynews.blogspot.com/
I have the BEST Mom!!!
Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes, I will have a smile on my face all day!!


19 comments:
OH you are 32! WOW so young.
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Ok, i think WE ( blog buddies) all need to email each other our B-days.
So i can mail cards.:)
Happy 32nd Birthday Kristen!!
Happy Birthday! sounds like a fun week!
Happy Birthday Kristen!!!
Hope it was great!
Very nice tribute from your mom. Mom's are the best! Hope you had a great day. Happy B'day to you!!
WHOO HOOO happy bday woman!!
so fun being with your kids tonight..they are soo sweet--
party on tomorrow at lunch! do we still call it hump lunch??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 32??? You are still a baby!!! LOL
I hope you have a great day! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day and get lots and lots of love!
Happy birthday!
Have a fun week of getting spoiled!
Happy Birthday!! I didn't realise it was your bday! I am glad you are getting you spoiled, you should be!!!!
It sounds like you had a wonderful Birthday. Happy 32nd Birthday!
I'm sorry this is a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a fun day!
Happy Birthday Kristen (a little late)!! You deserve a great celebration. That huge cast on Mack's arm alone tells me you've had a hard week! Hope he is healing happily.
Kristen, Happy Birthday! I hope it was a wonderful one! It sounds like such fun things were planned!!! I went to your Mom's blog, and read her tribute about you. How sweet, and tender her post is.
YAY!!! Happy Birthday Kristen!!! I hope you enjoyed your 3 days!! That's so nice!!!
We are the same age!! I am a tad late but Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday Kristen! You guys really are busy in December with all the birthdays... Sounds like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday!! Another 32 joins the ranks! So glad you had a great day!
Happy late birthday! And you do NOT look your age...not that 32 is old, but you look so young! Happy 32nd! You inspire me :)
Post a Comment