Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON TREVOR! I love you! I hope your day is special! Your growing up to be a good young man and I'm so proud of you!

Last year we went out to dinner and a movie just the two of us to celebrate our "December birthday's". I'm looking forward to that again this year :)

I brought Trevor Pizza and root beer for his lunch at school today. It was fun to see all the kids want to "sit" by him for lunch in hopes of a shared slice..I also made some cup cakes to take to scouts.

Tonight is mutual. Ive got my peanut butter balls all ready for the girls to dip them into chocolate. have any of you had those, they truly are the BEST! Wish me luck for tomorrow, when Mack goes in for his cast!!!

12 comments:

smithfam said...

OOOH will you post your recipe for PB balls. PB and chocolate. Is there really anything better????

What a handsome boy! 11 is such a sweet year and he will have a great time at 11 year old scouts. They do so many fun things. My 11 year old is loving it

Happy Birthday Trevor!

melanie said...

He IS a handsome boy! You do not look old enough to have an 11 yr old. Love the pizza idea, I bet he was in hog heaven!

Poor Mack. I hope it goes OK and he gets his green cast. So sad to have a broken bone but I just love those little casts. (Dane had one on his leg in April)

Jayne said...

yep as I thought I would I didn't remember again to call him on his birthday until 10:30 last night!

he's such a good boy, you are blessed kristen to have obedient children!

glad you had a good day for him.

good luck with Mack, hope the cast makes him feel better.

Christina said...

okay this photo is MUCH better!! this is how i see trevor-he really is a cutie!

im glad you get to take trevor out--how fun to be the "cool one" at school with pizza and soda!

ooohhh la la..the PB balls have arrived!! they are crazy yummy!!

Ashley said...

Trevor is a little cutie!!! Happy Birthday to him. So what day is your b-day???
Funny about the PB balls....I was just telling my mom how I had some of yours last year and they were truly the greatest thing......FOR SURE post the recipe....I really want to make some...or you can email me the recipe. Thanks Kristen!
Ashley

becca said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a cute boy he is!!

PB balls sound VERY good...you must be quite the cook! I am impressed!

My youngest fell on the stairs when she was one and had a cast on her leg for three weeks. The worst part about getting it off (for her at least) was the loud sound of hte saw. It totally freaked her out, even though I know it didn't hurt her! Good luck!!

Melinda said...

I hope he had a great bday. He is so cute!

YOu are so busy with all the baking and such. GOod luck with that.

I hope the cast went well. THat is so nerve racking!

Holly said...

I'm just catching up - I'm so sorry to hear about Mack's arm! We had a broken arm here too a couple years ago - they have such cool colors for casts now! They even had camo!

I agree Trevor is so handsome - I have an 11 year old daughter :) Have a fun birthday dinner together!

And I love all your pictures of your vacation - you have such pretty sisters and cousins!! so unfair!

I agree with linda post the PB balls - although I'll have to eat them at her house since #3 is highly allergic - bummer

take care - you are looking great - can't wait to see your new one come - a few more months right?

donna said...

Happy B-day Trevor:)

jenny said...

Happy birthday Trevor. Your kids are so cute. It's hard to believe I will have an 11 year old very soon myself *sigh*

Amie said...

You are the cutest mom (and your kids are darling). I hope Trevor had a great day!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! What a handsome son you have! I hope Mack did well getting his cast on. It sounds like you have been busy! The PB balls sound yummy!