Here is a 5 month prego shot! I had my real ultra sound done today at my doctor's office. I'm still having a boy :) It was fun to see him again, everything looks good! Afterwards Todd and I went to lunch at BJ'S (my favorite) we had a really nice time together.Kate and mack were invited to a birthday party on Saturday. They had fun getting their faces painted. They both thought they looked pretty cool :) It amazes me how some people spend SO much money on birthday parties, they also had a huge slide bounce house and tons of other cool things...we always like to get invited to those kind of parties hahaha



22 comments:
Oh you are so cute!!!!
Yes, it is how amazing how much parents spend on their kid's b-day party. It i crazy!!!!!!!
You look great. Ultrasounds are so fun. I'm glad you and Todd could make a day date out of it.
We don't do expensive parties around here either... we will have to wait for the invitations as well.
You look so dang cute. Pregnancy agrees with you. You need to have at least 5 more! Heehee
remember the days when we were so poor that if you had a birthday party you had to do it all! life was a bit tougher back then! but hey you all turned out really good.
you look great 5 months along, and mack and kate are so cute,
I owe you some grandma time kristen!
Lookin good Kristen!! Nice that Todd could go too and you didn't have to fight your little ones while the doctor is trying to talk to you etc.... I've been there!
you're such a hottie.
You are too cute Kristen!!! You look great!!! Your wardrobe is amazing, you are gonna have to tell me where you find cute maternity clothes!!!
Pregnancy DOES agree with you! You look so cute! So fun to get to go to lunch with the hubby, I love days like that.
Cute picture of the kids. I have a hard time with bday parties....so much time and money, I prefer little family parties myself!
You look so dang cute.
Oh, the parties can be ridiculous sometimes. I don't spend like that either. What happened to the parties at your house? Those days are gone. Isn't it funny to think how different things are today than we were little kids. Hey, it looks like we all turned out just fine, right? :D
hey hot MAMA!!! you look so good kristen!! i love that you are still hitting the gym with me-i really hope it helps to shed the lbs after your done "cooking"!
lunch with the hubby is always good-especially at bj's!
sweet party-its always better to just be invited vs inviting!
You look so good!! Skinny Minney!!
You look so good!! Skinny Minney!!
Of course, you look SO good. Can't wait to see you in a week or so! Maybe some of your fertile genes will rub off on me!
Your belly looks so cute! I'm jealous of eating at BJ's...I love that place too and haven't eaten there forever.
You look great! How fun to be able to have another ultrasound, ad see that cute baby! :)
You do look so cute. I enjoy the ultra sounds also. They are fun to have. I always have to go and buy something after them thought just to solidify that we are having a baby.
Okay Im not pregnant and I dont look that good. Kristen you go girl!! You make motherhood look easy....it gives me hope
You look fantastic!!!! I think I missed the boy announcement - you are a braver woman than I am - that is one of the very mail reasons why we haven't taken the plunge - not sure if I could do 4 boys with the one girl :)
Have a great weekend!
you look great!
their faces look cute! yeah parties can definately get out of hand!
That is the cutest photo! I never looked that good. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. We leave Saturday for AZ. When do you leave?? Email me your phone number and maybe we can hook-up. I know things will be crazy, but maybe right? (texbonedoc@yahoo.com)
Glad you and Todd had a good time! I love seeing my babies before they are born! Great pregnancy shot!
Kate and Mac are too dang cute!!!
My kids love parties with bounce houses. I perfer to do parties at home though. My friend got a bounce house for $67 for the weekend recently which seemed pretty good -- especially if that is the whole party.
You are looking fantastic.
Post a Comment