

Life is starting to feel normal again...YAY!!
I can't believe Noah is 4 weeks old today. He is so fun!!
Update on the rest of us...
Trevor and Ethan are doing good in school. They are enjoying Spring baseball season. Trevor was so proud of himself (and I was too), he hit his first home run of the season (the ball went over the fence)! He got a shirt from the league that says "home run club" on it so he was pretty excited. He helps me so much with Mack. It's nice when your kids become old enough to be helpful. The kids have also been able to swim with the weather being so warm.
Kate lost her two bottom front teeth this past weekend. The first tooth came out and she was so excited when she got a dollar from the tooth fairy. A couple days later she lost her second tooth and forgot to tell me she put her tooth under her pillow. She wondered why the tooth fairy didn't come again? I told her the tooth fairy must of been too busy but that she would for sure come that night :)
Todd bought a new big screen TV for our front room. It's 72 inches! He is pretty excited about that, we had to order HD cable for it and I'm pretty impressed with how clear and crisp the picture is.
Todd was home all day Saturday (no baseball games:) so I left the baby with him and went to Kohl's. It was my first time leaving the house, it was nice to get out! I needed to get new clothes. I managed to get a new church outfit, 3 t-shirts, and a pair of jeans. None of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit and I must have gotten rid of all my "bigger" clothes. It's nice to be able to put on a regular outfit (even though they are a couple sizes bigger :).
We have decided to bless Noah the first of June, doing it this Sunday would have been too soon.
Mother's day is right around the corner...We are planing on spending Mother's Day with my family on Saturday night and then on Sunday with Todd's family. What are your Mother's day plans this year?


11 comments:
Your baby is such a cutie! The time sure does fly when you first bring them home. Congratulations!!
Crazy how fast 4 weeks goes. Next thing you know he'll be 4 months like mine.
So nice to have older kids help you. Sounds like things are going good. I love when things start to feel normal again. Yeah!
It's hard to believe he's a month old already. It seems like you just had him! It's so nice to be able to start feeling human again though. I'm glad to hear that all the others are doing well too and that they are such big helpers. That makes such a difference!
I love the first picture. He is so sweet!
I cant believe it has been 4 weeks already.
I am glad you were able to get out for some shopping. It is so great when you are back to "normal" if that is possible right?
Wow...has it already been 4 weeks? You sound like you are doing great. Yay! Noah is so cute! I am still in clothes a couple (or 3) sizes bigger....such a long hard process to lose the weight. But they sure are worth it!
It is such a great feeling when you feel like things are back to normal!
Congrats to Trevor! Jared is still working on hitting that far :) I can't believe it's already been a month. He is adorable!
Time flies!! He is so cute, I cant wait to hold him again.
oh fun!! so GLAD your having the blessing in june (for my selfish reasons of when i'll be there!! HA)--
4 weeks-so crazy! im LOVING the warm weather and LOVINGGGGGGGGG the pool in the backyard--my girls have been in it EVERYDAY for 2 hours!!
FUN to go shopping!!! i'll work your butt to get you skinny & fabulous again! you'll hate me im sure!
I can't believe he's already a month old! And SO funny about Kate and the tooth fairy!
Wow! I can't believe your baby has already been alive for a whole month. Where does the time go? O and I LOVE the pictures Erin took. I need to get her to do mine too. I also saw your maternity ones. You looked so fabulous it almost makes me want to get them done for me too. But, I'm a little scared of that one.
Hey, it's Anne Marie. I hope you don't mind me making a comment on your blog. I was in the mood to blog hop and found yours. Noah is beautiful! Congratulations! We are happy for you and your family and glad he is here and healthy. I hope you are recovering well.
Post a Comment