
My cousin Erin came and took pictures this weekend. Thought I would share a few!

Do they have to grow? Can't they stay little forever...

I'm glad that I got pictures done, I never did with any of the other kids when they were this small...
I Love this one of the family. Mack's smile cracks me up!
13 comments:
Those pictures turned out so wonderful! I find that I take more pictures of Allyson than I probably did of Maddy 1) because I didn't have a digital camera then and 2)because I realize how fast the times goes now. Noah is just sooo sweet. I'm so glad that your other kids love him so much too! The family picture is great!
Wow! Gorgeous pictures! I wish I had done them with Brody. He has changed so much so fast and those tender newborn days are already gone. I am so glad you thought to do it! I love the family picture...so cute!
The pictures are so good! And you look great! I can't say which picture is my favorite, I love them all!
they really did turn out so cute!! i love the really dark brown contrasts...im glad you were able to get them done while he was still so tiny--
love, Love, LOVE those pictures! Kristen they are so precious. The family one is really cute as well. Erin did a fabulous job!
Oh, he's just too sweet! I can't wait until I get to hold him again. I love that family picture too, but then again, they're all really good!
Such a precious baby. I love his big feet. Those are great photos. I have done a picture with my babies at around 6 weeks and glad I did. Gotta remember to do it this time.
Those pictures are so sweet. I love how little Noah is. and you look so beautiful!
Awe...those are really cute!! So fun to have a new little one. He is so cute and you look gorgeous :)
Kristen, I love these photos! Noah is a doll. And your family picture is perfect. You look so happy!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of your family. Oh, how I wish I did that.
Great job Erin! Kristen I wish I could reach out and hold little Noah. What a sweetie!!!!
Your family is so cute, and you do look great! Little Mack looks just like Ryan, I love it.
Post a Comment