Wednesday, April 02, 2008

He's ALMOST here!!


This is Christina posting for Kristen-she started having contractions at 4AM about 10-15 minutes apart, by about 6am they were closer to 5 minutes apart. They checked into Kaiser at 7:45am.

She is now at a 6 (1045am), had her water broke by the doctor, and the epidural in place (it didnt take on one side so they had to take it ALLL the way back out and REDO IT!!! she said it wasn't fun) she is completely numb at this point and super relaxed--

I will keep you updated as she calls me!! Hopefully updated complete WITH AN ACTUAL NAME too!!

7 comments:

melanie said...

EXCITING!!!! Thanks for posting Christina!

Dena said...

Good luck Kristen! I hope it everything goes smoothly!

Candice said...

hes here and he has red hair!!!! still dont have a name!

Buffy said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you Kristen. I hope it all goes well for you and the baby! :D

smithfam said...

Yeah! We are so excitied! Thanks for the updates!

Kari and Brian said...

Congratulations!!!! Kristen an Todd and kids. How exciting! Looking forward to see pictures. Love You guys!

Kalli Monroe said...

Kristen that is so exciting good luck! cant wait to see him