

I'm sure my posts for the next little while will be all about the baby :)
I can't believe how fast the first week has gone by! I'm feeling great! A little on the hormonal side as to be expected with me...but physically I feel great!
Noah is doing so good. I love how tiny he is, his soft pink skin, and his cute little cry...his life consists of sleeping, eating, and eating some more.... I can't imagine my life being back to normal but I know it will be...it is a little challenging taking care of a newborn and all 4 on top of that. The kids have been home all week for spring break. They have been good but do get a little bored. My SIL picked them up yesterday and took all 4 kids for the day...it was great to have the house all to my self. I got a good nap in and it felt great! Christina came over today and brought me lunch then took all the kids for a couple hours. Thanks so much Christina and Jaime! I appreciate all the help I have been given. Words can't describe how appreciative I am!
I am enjoying every moment with Noah. I feel so blessed to have a newborn in the family and to be able to experience all of this again!


21 comments:
He is soooo CUTE! It's hard to believe that just a year ago Ally was that little. They grow up so fast! I'm so glad that your feeling good and are able to enjoy little Noah. It's so nice to have friends and family who are so willing and able to help so that you can enjoy Noah and not have to over do it taking care of 5! Good luck with everything!!!
Kristen,
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You look great for just having a baby. Noah is sooooo cute! I am very happy for you and your family.
Sooo cute!! I can not wait to meet him. I will try to come this weekend if you are up for it.
OH My heart is melting!! He is so sweet. I want one, as crazy as that sounds. n I hope you are feeling better. Is he a good sleeper?
Life will return to normal soon, it goes by so fast.
He is so darn cute!! Life will feel normal again. It does take time. Glad you are feeling so well!
I wish I could hold him. He is so sweet. I love that picture with Todd. How precious.
Kristen, I can just tell how much you adore Noah! I love that first picture of Todd with him-it looks like he's smiling! Keep posting pictures, I love seeing him!
Oh Noah is so cute. I love the picture of Todd and Noah. I see that and kinda miss that time of life.....but not enough to EVER do it again. I will just wait for my kids turn.
So cute of your husband and the baby. I remember that feeling of feeling like life is not going to be normal for a while. But a good different. Love the picture of your husband with the baby.
oh i LOVE that photo of todd and the baby--you need to have that one framed!!
im happy to help-im SO bugged that im sick right now and cant do more...hopefully after this weekend i can help out again..you have great kids and they were all really good--
Congrats! What a darling boy. I love the pics of all the kids smothering him. Priceless!!
Oh Kristen he is so sweet! I love posts all about new babies, they are so perfect. I love the help you have, it does feel so good to know you are loved.
Normal will be here before you know it. This first part goes so fast! Get naps when you can....like Monday when the kids go back to school. :)
picture dont do justice! This boy is so cute. Thanks for letting me hold him. He is tiny and I just love the whole newborn package. Enjoy him.
I hope you are doing good! I love seeing the cute pictures. Noah is darling! Congratulations.
This post brings tears to my eyes. They are only that little for such a short time! There is just nothing sweeter or more special than a newborn. It is like having a little miracle in your house. For the first few weeks with Brody I would think about him being so close to the veil, and I would cry everytime I held him thinking about the things he knew and saw. I am so happy for you guys. That picture of your hubby and baby is so adorable!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! He is so cute and you all look wonderful and happy! I love new baby smell and fingers and toes and I'm sure your kids are just loving a new little brother!
So excited for all of you!!!
Wish I could be close enough to take your kids so you can have a break! He is a little sweetie!
Kristen! I don't know how you do it with your cute kids! I'm not sure if I could handle one! He is gorgeous!
Glad to hear you are feeling good. I hope it continues. He is beautiful!
Kristen, Congrats on baby #5-you wild woman! Fun to see your family growing and how cute they all are.
Post a Comment