Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!



Kate and Mack coloring Easter eggs, the oler boys were at their game and missed out on the fun.





Mack hunting for eggs at the Ward Easter Brunch




Who is that good looking guy???




Kids after church with their Easter baskets

Happy Easter Everyone!

13 comments:

donna said...

What great pictures. I am glad you had a wonderful Easter Sunday.

jenny said...

I am impressed you kids still looked put together after church. Mine by that time have their shirts untucked and are half way undressed.

Hope you guys have a fun Easter!!

Amie said...

Cute pictures. I don't think I have ever seen one of your husband. It seems weird to see you whole family. I don't know why, maybe you seem too mellow to have four kids?

I'm glad you had a good Easter.

Carolee said...

Hope you all had a good Easter. It's kind of weird we did not do a McCook family Easter get-together this year.

Buffy said...

Cute pictures. So glad your Easter Sunday was nice. The pic of you and your husband is so cute. Needs to be framed :D.

Christina said...

fun to see you at church yesterday! the kids look cute with their baskets--
fun pic of you and todd!

Laurie said...

I always like to see well dressed kids for church. I was always surprised how sloppily kids in our ward dressed. I like your boys' slacks.

Hope you had a great Easter.

becca said...

How cute are your kids and HOW CUTE are you and your husband??!! You guys are a very cute couple. Love all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Kristen! Such cute pictures of you guys. Your kids look adorable. I LOVE the one of you and Todd...very cute!

michelle said...

I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures. You have such a beautiful family. It looks like everyone had a wonderful day.

Jill said...

These are very cute photos, the one of you and your husband is great.

melanie said...

Love your pictures. The kids look adorable. Wait so do you and Todd!

Melinda said...

FUn pictures. I am too shocked you could take a picture after church. It wouldn't work here either. Hope you had a good day.