Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday



Todd and the two older boys went fishing this afternoon. Todd got invited to go with his brother in law and nephews who are out of school this week for spring break. The boys were so excited to get out of school early and spend the day with their Dad.

Tonight was back to school night. I went ahead and went even though the boys were gone. It just wasn't the same, it's so much better to go with the kids because it really is all about them and I enjoy seeing how happy they are to show off their work.

Not much else to say, other than I have been extra tired today so I'm excited to go to bed tonight!!! Yah for Friday tomorrow!

7 comments:

Christina said...

cute pic! mack looks big with the hat on!!
hope your not too tired tomorrow..thats no fun to run a family and be tired!!

you had back to school nite? i had open house nite-ya the girls were way excited..rachel had to show me EVERY single thing on her desk..GEEH! too funny-

Anonymous said...

loved the picture. we missed having you over yesterday, but It's not fun to do all that driving when you are tired.
happy easter, I hope everyone has fun, it will be so quiet this year for us... maybe we can all be together for mothers day.
love mom
did you get the recipe for honey backed ham? looks good

becca said...

What a cute picture! I have been so tired this week too! I am sure you are tired from all the great workouts you have been doing, what is my excuse??

Buffy said...

Cute picture of the kids. How fun for the older boys to go fishing with dad. That kind of gives you a break at home...or maybe not. :D Happy Easter and enjoy a nice weekend! My kids are off all next week too. Yeah no early mornings.

Amie said...

I love dad/kid outings. I like to tell him it is all or nothing though. One kids is harder than two.

Melinda said...

My kids love dates with Dad. So do I! It gives me a break.

It would be weird to go tot he school with out the kids. THey love to show everything off.

Hope you got some good rest to get through the day today.

donna said...

Such a cute picture.
How fun for your boys to have some dad and son time. I think that is is great.
You went to the back to school night with NO kids. GOOD FOR YOU!
You are such a super MOM:)
Enjoy your weekend and Happy EASTER