Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SPT...$100 shopping spree




If I were given a $100 dollar bill I would go out and get me a new swimsuit.
I bought myself a new suit for our trip last weekend. I bought it at Walmart, It was cute and I didn't spend a fortune ($13.00 to be exact) but it's not the best quality which means it didn't hold me up very well (and boy do I need some holding up)! hahaha

So with my $100, I would get a new "good quality" swimsuit. Why is it that they have to cost so much money?!?!?

13 comments:

smithfam said...

So funny about the swimsuit "Holding us up" I had a good chuckle from that one. So true! I would need to spend a million dollars to get one to hold me in! That is what our sweet little kiddies did to us right?????

becca said...

I am with you on this one!! Last year I bought the Shade swim suit (just a long tank top) and I love it. It really squishes my boobies down, but I have decided that is okay with me...the suit is modest and I can play with my kids in the pool and not worry about it!

donna said...

Holding you up, that is so funny.
I do spend some money on swimsuit. I like a “good” quality swimsuit.
Have a wonderful day. My friend :)

michelle said...

What a cute post! I try, and find at least 2 good suits a summer, and I am good to go.

Anonymous said...

kristen, I thought that was a picture of you in the swimsuit!

be happy that you have boobies that need to be held up!
hey, I got my swimsuit at wal mart too!

mom

jenny said...

I actually sucked it up and bought that EXACT swimming suit last year, except in pink. I have to tell you it was worth EVERY penny. I wore it all the time. The skirt runs super big even the x-small skirt fits like a medium. Anyways, if you can save the pennies for it....I recommend it. I love my VS swim suits!

Laurie said...

WOw. I didn't know it was possible to get a suit for $!3! I can tell by that pose that suit is from Victoria's Secret. Am I right? Cute.

Christina said...

uh hello! lands end has THEE BEST swimsuits-ya they are pricey - but coming from this big chested woman-WORTH IT! go visti the site- highly recommend!

Christina said...

i forgot to add..the 13 dollar swimsuit reminds me of when oprah said "you cant hold up double D's for 2.50 at walmart!"

Anonymous said...

LOVE the suit Kristen! It looks like it holds everything up AND in! I love the top, it's so hard to find cute suites that don't have a V going down too far, I like the straight across look, it's so cute.

Christina, I finally broke down and bought some lands end bathing suits last year, I'm so glad I did, it's nice to have a couple GOOD suits and then some cheapy's for fun.
Last week I went to LE to "build my own suit" but they didn't have my size, so bummed. Oh well, maybe I'll get a different one.

Melinda said...

Well, I just bought a "nice" swim suit and unfortunatly it was waaaay over $100. This thing better be the best. My sister just bought one also and she loves it and says it is the best spent money ever. That is why I did it. But we will see.

Fun vacation pictures!

Amie said...

Good choice. Swimsuits are one of the few things that I think you get what you pay for!

melanie said...

I hate how expensive they are too! Last year I bought one at the end of the season so that is was half off of $100. Try it out this year, they go on sale around July or so up here.

I agree though, worth every penny to 'hold em' up!