Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Break trip to Palm Springs...

We just got back from a wonderful weekend getaway to Palm Springs. Two years ago we signed up to listen to a 90 minute presentation and in return stay at the resort. We had such a great time. The weather was beautiful, 85 degree's! It was so nice. The kids had such a fun time too. We didn't buy the time share (too much money). Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Here is a view of the Golf coarse from our room.


Picture of the kids in our Hotel room


Kate and Mack in the 1 foot deep kid pool, that was great!



Trevor and Ethan had fun in the big pool and enjoyed the water slide too!

7 comments:

Christina said...

hey no swimshot of you?? haha
the kids look like they love it here- and how nice to have a 1ft deep water for the 2 smaller ones!!

im glad your family got a little get away for the weekend-how fun!

Jill said...

Your trip looks fun. My family took a trip to Palm Springs when I was 12 and I loved it. I can still remember what I felt like swimming in the pool, playing cards at night, and eating stuff we never got to eat the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

Kristen....looks so fun. Hanging out by the pool is so nice, I can't wait for summer to come. The kids look like they were having a good time--I noticed the kiddie pool area was nice when we stayed out there last year. Did you guys go to Jon's parents ward out there? Jon said you might.

smithfam said...

Loved the pictures! What a fun getaway!

becca said...

What a great spring break! Palm Spring is hte BEST in spring and fall....before it is 110 degrees! Glad you had a fun getaway!

donna said...

WOW how, fun in the sun!:) Love the pictures. Glad you are back blogging again

jenny said...

Yea where are you?? Looks like you guys had a great time at the pool. Palm Springs is one of my favorite vacation spots.