
Saturday's are my only days to sleep in. WHY is it that everyday Mack sleeps in til 8 or 9 but the ONE day I'm able to sleep in he wakes up at 7????? It's just so not fair...Ok I know 7 isn't that bad but come on...why???
Do you like my picture of the red headed sleeping woman??? What I wish I could have been doing this morning....
Today I need to dye Easter eggs with the kids and if I really feel like being nice I might make homemade sugar cookies. The only problem with that is I will want to eat 10 of them, those are my favorite! We have a Ward Easter brunch at the park today so the kids are looking forward to that. Later on today we have baseball games.
Happy Easter Everyone!!!


8 comments:
Sorry about Mack waking up. On our day to sleep in our ward planned a breakfast at 8am!! What is that about. We just got home and the kids are in the bath because the breakfast and easter egg hunt were outside and it sprinkled the whole time. Dirt + sprinkling = mud!!
Hope you had a fun day. I hate getting up early when you don't have to... it seems like it never fails though. It isn't my kids anymore but it seems like something random always happens. Friday it was a text message at 6:15am, of course the one morning when I accidently left my phone on the nightstand.
I swear it's in their body to have an alarm clock on those days. Hope you had fun dying eggs and at the b-ball games. Happy Easter!
p.s. love the shot on the pillow.
oh i LOVE sugar cookies-save me some!!! i'll help you-ill eat 5 then you eat 5!! haha
what is with mack? how rude!!
your a nice mom to dye..we did them over here at the hales..and i said..oh ya plastic all the way at our house!!
I tried to sleep in today also but my MIL decided to call at the crack of dawn to tell us they are having dinner at their house tomorrow. WHat the heck? Could that not wait till 10 or 11? Sorry you had to be woken up also. Not fair at all!
Sounds like a really fun day with the Easter eggs, ward gathering, and games. Happy Easter!
Hippy hop, hippity hop.
Will the Easter Bunny stop?
Will he leave a treat behind,
An Easter basket for me to find?
I'll look over here,
I'll look over there,
I'll look behind things,
I'll look everywhere
I'll look until I find my treat,
And then I'll sit right down and eat.
Happy Easter!
Sleep in, what is that? heeheehee So sorry you were not able to sleep in. I hope you have dying the Easter eggs with your kids,
HAPPY EASTER:)
Post a Comment