Last night I was able to go and see the Broadway show Wicked at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was so good! The story was incredible and the music was out of this world. I bought the sound track and can't wait to listen to it. I went with my sister and Mom. We had so much fun! The show started at 8:00pm and was around three hours long. I didn't get home until 1:00am. I'm a little tired today but so worth it! Here is a picture of us before we left for the show.

Tonight we are going out for Todd's sister's birthday. Trevor did have a game tonight but I think it will be cancelled due to the rain. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I have to go and get a gift for that today. Busy, fun weekend ahead!
16 comments:
I'm so jealous! I would love to see Wicked, I've heard such good things about it. I feel like I'm copying your NY trip, but we found out yesterday that we got tickets for Regis and Kelly on May 10th!
How wonderful that you got to see Wicked! How fun to go with your Mom, and sister. It sounds like you have a busy weekende ahead of you. Have a great one!
I am DYING to see Wicked. I have the soundtrack and have all of my favorite songs memorized. Lucky you!!
Kristen, so cool that you got to go last night, I love the soundtrack--you'll love listening to it, especially after going. The girls always want to listen to it in the car. I can't wait to go tomorrow night!
What a party animal you!! Sounds like fun. I have heard that Wicked was really good. I will have to go see it. Have fun tonight!
hey that picture you posted, makes me look "wicked" fat... boo hoo, but you and joy look like the good witches.
it was fun being with you,
mom
So fun! I have heard that is the most AMAZING play! I love musicals and have heard that wicked is a great sound track!!
Fun fun! Sounds like the play was amazing. I hope to experience it one day myself. Hope you have a fabo weekend!
I've read the book, but don't know the music very well. Our girl's camp theme was based on it last year, not on being wicked but something about being your best self or something (I can't believe I've forgotten) so the girls were singing the music the whole week.
How fun. One of my friends just asked me if I wanted to have a girl’s weekend and go see Wicked.
That is so great that you went with your mom and sister. What a fun night. Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you.
I am going to see it at the end of June. I am so glad you liked it so much! It just made me more excited to see it. I have been listening to the soundtrack for the last month or so and love it. It didn't know it was 3 hours though. THat is good to know.
I hear about Wicked all the time but am not familiar at all. I will have to ask Jill if she recommends the book and start there. I hope you had a great night!
You lucky, lucky girl!
"Don't be offended by my frank analysis. Think of it as personality dialysis."
That's my favorite part.
How fun to get together with your mom and sister. I love those times!! I will have to look into Wicked. I had never heard of it.
totally jealous that you saw wicked!! i tried to get down to atlanta to see it last year, but it wasn't in the cards for me.
okay I haven't even heard the music.. I must be out of it.. Sounds fun.. and you look great!
Post a Comment