Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday!

I'm home today staying busy with lots to do. It seems that I was busy yesterday doing the same things that I need to do today. Just when you think you have it all done...I guess it's never done!?!?!

I'm babysitting my niece and nephew this morning. Heather (my sister in-law) went on a field trip with her son to the Anaheim zoo, so i have her little ones. The kids are having fun. The girls wanted to play dress up so Mack decided he wanted to wear a skirt too. It lasted about 10 minutes then he wanted nothing to do with it. It made me laugh and I had to get a picture!

Trevor has a baseball game tonight and tomorrow we have my nephews Baptism. Looking forward to that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Kristen, I love it! So cute and hilarious. Reminds me of the picture I took of Mack last year at the beach! Did I ever send that to you? Have a good weekend.

Christina said...

oh nice dinner at the field again!! heheh

Mack in a SKIRT! wow- dont let todd see this!!

i saw heather walking grant to school and thought DANG thats a FAR walk for them! do they do that eVERY morning???

jenny said...

Nachos? Have a great night. We are heading out to see Spiderman 3. Can't wait!

becca said...

So cute! I remember when my younger sister and brother were in softball/baseball and I felt like we were at the field EVERY night! Great memories!

donna said...

Love the picture. Sounds like you had a very busy weekend

Have a wonderful sunday!

Anonymous said...

the picture is so cute.

all of your kids are so cute!
was good seeing kate and ethan yesterday.

love your blogs.
mom

michelle said...

What cute kiddos! I hope you had a great weekend!

melanie said...

Love the rainbow skirt!
Hope the weekend went well!