
I love it! When ever I get something new it motivates me to clean!
Todd went on a fishing trip, he left Wed. the first night was fine and I slept good. Last night was a different story and I was up all night. I am the biggest baby when it comes to staying home alone. I thought I could do it but I guess not. Tonight I'm staying at my sister's house and tomorrow night I'm heading to my parents house! hahaha
I'm excited for Saturday night, I'm going to the temple with my brother Ryan, his wife Taryn and a couple of their friends. I will be the only one without a spouse. Afterwards we will go out to eat. That reminds me I need to find a sitter...
Sunday I'm going to my parents ward then my Mom is making a yummy birthday dinner for Ryan after church. Good food, good times! Todd comes home Sunday.
Christina is taking our dog for us this weekend since I will be gone. Thanks Christina!
Today I need to finish laundry, go to the grocery store, and wash the car...off to work!


16 comments:
I think anything new is a motivator for cleaning. The armoir looks great! How exciting to have something new. Hope you have a great weekend. Nice of Christina to take the doggy for a while :)
uh what? im taking your dog?!?!? says who??!?! JUST KIDDING! for the record RACHEL is taking the dog!! i'll keep an eye out for its safety though!!
NICE armoire! thanks for posting a pic!!! was it craigslist?!?!?!?
im glad you'll get good sleep for the next 2 nites-after last nite gEESh you'll need it!
as far as the car wash..im a BIG fan of those people that COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!! highly recommend them! i have a card...
I love the armoir!! So beautiful!
Have fun this weekend (and believe me, no one is a bigger baby than me when it comes to having to sleep alone!:)
love the armoir and especially that you put it in the corner. that's where I want mine!
looking forward to being with you!
get that babysitter!
mom
Let's hope the car doesn't come home smelling like fish this year! :) I'm excited you will be with us this weekend! I love the armoir-it's beautiful!
Oh! I can't wait to hear about Chris and the dog. Good times!
Love the armoir, I want one too. Someday. I only see ones I want when I can't have them, when I am looking seriously there isn't anything fabulous.
It is beautiful!!! Glad you posted a picture. Have a great weekend! I am a baby too when my husband is gone. I gerryrig all the doors and windows and turn all lights on in the house. I am a big sissy!
that is beautiful! I love it! I hate staying home alone! that is just too scary for me.. Christina is taking your dog? what? that is so nice of her!
sounds like a great weekend.. have fun
Beautiful furniture!! How nice to go to the temple with your family and friends.
Hope you have had a good weekend! It'll be nice to have Todd home, right? You'll be able to sleep i your own bed again.
Good thing you didnt end up spending the night at my house, the kids got the flu!!!
I love the armoir .
Sounds like you had a busy weekend. How how sweet of Christina!!! We all know how much she loves doggies :)
What a pretty piece of furniture! hope you had fun on your weekend - guess you wouldn't like having a traveling husband!! Luckily you have fun family around!
Email me your email Thanks!
I love the armoir. It is so nice. WE are on the hunt for some furniture for our basement once it is done. I enjoy shopping for that kind of stuff way too much.
I am the same way while my husband is gone. I don't sleep well. That is so nice you have places to go while he is gone. Have a fun time.
The armoire is beautiful! How fun to get a new piece of furniture! I hope you had a great weekend!
The armoir is beautiful. I love anythign that convinces me to clean. I've dreaded it lately. Maybe once the kids are back in school and my hardwork will last more than five minutes maybe I'll fell differently.
Post a Comment