Tonight is the Relief Society pool party at my house. I'm just trying to get the house picked up and ready. I just got back from the grocery store for much needed necessities! I bought a fresh loaf of french bread and came home and ate it with real butter! You can't beat that! To me nothing is better than bread and butter:) It was so worth it!!
We went to the beach yesterday. It was so hot! The kids had a good time. It was the last beach day for the summer. I can't believe how fast summer has gone by. The kids start school on Monday and I couldn't be happier! I'm tired of entertaining and breaking up fights! It's really just been the past couple weeks that have been extra hard. I think the kids are ready too.
Our dog ran away yet again! This time he hasn't returned so I'm getting a little nervous...he usually comes back. We shall see. I know this is really mean but if he doesn't come back I won't be that disappointed, I know so mean!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Kristen! So fun to see you yesterday at the beach. Have fun tonight, sounds cool. I went to the beach today...it was COMPLETELY different than yesterday, TOTALLY overcast! It's so funny how it can change in just one day--the water was still really strong though.
And I must say bread and butter is actually very tasty, especially if I'm eating it at a restaurant! :-)
Pool party! Wow - I would come over - what fun though - hope everything turns out terrific - and have a great day!
your so funny...the dog getting lost...love it!
OH we are SO friends girl!! i MADE homemade french bread last nite-i thought of you as i ate it..with REAL BUTTER! i have another loaf for tonite..
glad you got to hit the beach..
our summer has been good and fast..but this last week has been a KILLER and its only wednesday!!
have fun tonite-
Oh they always find their way back!!!!!! It is just like having another baby isnt it, except that dogs stink and bark and you cant really cuddle them. Yum! I love bread and butter also. Especially when the bread is hot and the butter is cold. OOh! I feel my thighs growing just talking about it!
Thanks again for letting us come to your house. It was fun just hanging out and chatting.
I NEED YOUR EMAIL :) :) :)
PS email me at donnajbagley@gmail.com ! THANKS!!!!!!
I am laughing at your dog comments...I would feel the same way!
This summer did fly by, I can hardly believe how soon school starts up again...and then the holidays, it is just crazy!
okay curt.. (my husband) wants our dog to get lost.. he wants to "set him free" I am sure he would just come back here though! I am about done with the dog thing though we have had ours since christmas.. and it just has been one frustrating mess after another! a baby would be a much better option!:)
the bread sounds awesome.. and a pool party for RS? that is way fun!
Did tommy return yet? That sounds like a lot of work to have a swim party at your house. Hope it went well!! Bread and butter is a must :)
I love that part of your blog was about bread and butter, that is such a McCook thing!!
Post a Comment