Kate and I just got back from a walk. I love the weather in the evenings! Mack went down for a nap today at 3:30 and is still sleeping! I think he is coming down with something, he won't wake up so I think he must need the sleep.
Todd and I had a fabulous time on our date! Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was not a disappointment! The Heavenly bed at the Westine is so comfortable, no wonder it's called "Heavenly Bed" I slept like a baby! Carolee had an interesting time here at the house. She had no problems with the kids the only trouble was the dog. I will spare you all the details! (I'm sure you can guess)
Thanks again Carolee!!
This Saturday I was able to go to my SIL Taryn's baby shower. It was so much fun and she got a lot of really cute things! It was a brunch, the food was so good. On my way home I stopped by a furniture store in Chino. I found an armoire, I have been looking for one for some time now and could never find one that was cheap enough but also good quality. I went ahead and bought it. I can't wait for it to get here! It's for my bedroom, I will post pictures.
Not much else going on, the week isn't too busy. Our stake is having family week so there will be no mutual on Tuesday night. The only thing we really have giong on is the boys football practice. They love it! It's every night for two hours. The younger two love it because they get to play at the park. It gets a little boring for me though, I should do what Jenny does and bring the stroller and get some walking in.
Well, that's it for now...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You are so lucky to have so many sisters and so close! I have none! I have a couple SIL's but they have their own sisters and don't live nearby so I don't really get sister time.
Those heavenly beds & showers are nice - lucky for you both to get away! Have a great week!
Glad you had a nice getaway! I LOVE the Westin beds. They are so comfortable. I am excited to see your new armoire.
Poor Carolee- I know exactly what kind of "treasures" she had to deal with for your dog. (That is why we dont have our dog anymore) HEEHEE
Glad you were able to get away with Todd. It is so needed! :D
I feel bad for Carolee...that is why I don't have a dog either. I'm a mean mom I guess. I'm not ready to deal with all of that and a baby.
Have a great week. Can't wait to see a picture of the armoire.
So glad you got to get away, what a difference it makes! Sounds like it was well worth it, sisters are the best aren't they! Can't wait to see pictures of your new armoir!
oh no more dog issues?!?!? im impressed he's still a member of the family!!!
i think my bed is now a westin bed-its seriously SO comfy!! and MASSIVE love the cal king ALL TO MYSELF!! hahah
WHAT? you got furniture and DIDNT TELL ME!??!?! TAKE PICS!!! im going to have to see it for reals!
okay seriously-i heard jenny just ran 5 miles the other day?!?!? what the????? the baby's only a few weeks old!??!?!
YES YOU SHOULD walk with the stroller since you have 2 hours!! what time is it at? maybe i could be meeting you there??
I love sleeping on comfortable bed in Hotels.
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend a way :) Post pictures of your new armoire. I just love your house :)
oh I would love to sleep in a heavenly bed! sounds like a great weekend..
your sister is great to put up and deal with the little dog!
Yes, jealous of so much family close by. How delightful that the weather was so great. That is one HUGE perk to Cali.
BTW Doug was home when I went running at Jared's practice the other night. I don't think I could run up those hills! :)
oops that was me Jenny
Post a Comment