It is 108 degrees here in Riverside! yesterday I decided to go to Disneyland after I picked Kate up from school. Our passes expire today and I wanted to go one last time. It was so dang HOT! I don't know what I was thinking but I even wore jeans?!?!?
We had such a good time! It was not even crowded and we were able to go on so many rides. My sister Carolee and her family were there so we met up with them. Kate and Brooklyn were so cute, they held hands the whole time. It was cute to see them walking around together.
Today I hit Costco to pick up Kate's birthday cake. Every time we go there she likes to look at the cakes and tells me which one she's going to choose when it's her birthday. Even though it's much easier and cheaper to make cupcakes, I had to let her pick out her birthday cake. Her party is tomorrow and she is so excited, she invited all the little girls in her church class, so there will be 9 little girls here altogether. The girls are going to make necklaces and I have a 16 year old girl coming over to teach them a dance routine. I will be sure to post pictures. It should be fun!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
dland-what the heck!? are you kidding me!?!? its raining now so the girls are going to "swim in the rain"..works for me!
how funny-my girls all do that with the cakes too..i just say uh huh..thats nice..but never buy them..
im all for using the yw to help at bday parties!! anna's excited for tomorrow too-which SHOOT i better go get a gift already!!
fun to go to disneyland! that is hot though! wow!
sounds like a cute party! my kids totally do the same thing with the cakes at costco! I have never bought one for them though.. I don't know why.. they are a great price!
I don't know if I got you listed when I made my blog private.. you can email me if you want
chamberlains05@comcast.net
Ya...the heat is getting a little old! How fun does that party sound?? What a great idea to have a 16 year old come and dance with them? I love Costco cake, I think they taste better than any other cake...mmmmm my favorite!!
Post a Comment