Thanks Jill for sending me this cute "thinking of you" letter along with cute tags that say, "good mail from kristen". I was seriously so excited! It gave new meaning to the word "good mail". It really does put a smile on your face and it makes you feel good!!! Thanks again Jill.
OK, I really need a new camera! Mine just flat out stinks. It's sad too because I'm going to New York in less than 2 weeks...which by the way I am SO EXCITED for my trip!!! But back to the camera, I'm loving the whole photography thing and it would be so much fun if I had a nice camera. For all of you who have the big nice camera's, are they a pain to carry around??? What kind of camera should I get? I would love to hear any suggestions?


11 comments:
OH YA! you got some good mail!!! isnt it so fun!!
as far as the camera..my BIG one is a PAIN to carry around because it really is so big!
as far as a camera...i'd go with this one..its a 7.1 megapixel and THATS what is important..and its not a bad price! 160..i dont even know what your budget is- just tell todd its for your next bday..actually dont bother telling todd..just tell him it makes up for his golf afternoons and weekend tournaments!! HAHAHA
That is some awsome mail. Good for you! I am horrible when it comes to what kind of camera. I just use what Jason bought. Mine isn't that big so it fits in the diaper bag or my purse. I love it. It is a canon 7.1 mega mixels that I think we just got from Office max. I think it was around 200-250, something like that.
So fun to be going to NY! Are you and your hubby getting away?
Actually Melinda, my sister and I are going. I feel bad that I'm not going with my husband but when we originally planned the trip it was going to be my mom and 4 sisters. Well, it ended up not working out for everyone except my sister Melissa and I so we decided to still go ahead with the trip. My husband is more of a Hawaii kind of vacation guy so he was totally cool with me going without him. Anyway, Melissa and I are pumped! Two Broadway shows, tons of good food and sightseeing!!! I'm so excited!
I'm in need of a good camera as well. Mine is acting up and not taking pics. So fun to get good mail. How do you get the stickers like that?? I love that.
I bet your camera is fine. Next time just turn the flash off and you won't get that glare. How exciting to go to NY!! I am hoping I get there before my hair turns gray. Hee hee.
As far as the camera goes I have a Canon Powershot 7.0 megapixel and really like it. It is the same one Laurie has. Good luck.
Great good mail. NY in two weeks oh how fun!!!!!
I hope you have a great sunday!
Your labels are so cute! Fun Good Mail!
So exciting about you New York trip. Two girls and no kids, what a dream!
thanks for your comment today, it really got my mind thinking about something, regarding my kids names.
that good mail fairy is awesome. Jill is so great!
i would loan you my camera for the trip except it is in the camera hosptial. i would check out the nikon coolpix for a small one though.
Big camera's are a pain, but totally worth it because they take great pictures. I have a Nikon SLR that I absolutely love, but I also have a Cannon Powershot that I can throw in my purse-- I don't like the pictures quite as much, but it isn't as much of a beast to transport.
I would love to meet you while you are here-- I promise that I will email you soon.
I've never been to NY, so your trip is very enviable.
I like my Canon Powershot 7.0, as Jenny mentioned. The thing about the SLRs is you kinda need to take camera classes just to know how to use the cool features. My sister just got one. It does take good pics quickly, but it costs like $600+ and I don't know if it's worth it unless you really know what you are doing with it.
Post a Comment