20 bucks later). Yummy homemade cookies, Carmel apples, and rice krispie treats! Heaven!! Thanks Mom!
When California Adventure closed at 6:00, my Mom took the boys back with her to her house to spend the night and Kate and I went to Disneyland until 9:00 when it closed. Kate and I have season passes because she is not in school yet. We were both pretty tired by the end of the night but had such a fun time together. When Kate gets out of pre-school today we will go to my parents to spend the rest of the day there. (maybe another free dinner too-hee hee)!!Today when I woke up I noticed that it had rained last night. I'm so glad we had good weather yesterday. It was so sunny but not too hot. As I mentioned before it was a little more crowded but not to bad. The lines were at the most a 30 minute wait. This is the first year that the boys have had a whole week off for Presidents Day and I love it!
(How do you delete a picture once you have already posted it)? Maybe one day I will have it all figured out?!?!?


9 comments:
I have been blogging for over a year and still have picture trouble!! :)
Sounds like you had a great day, I can't wait to try California Adventure, my girls would love the Aladdin show!! Glad the weather was good for you!
dland looked fun! im so glad you were able to get a sitter for mack-dont you just LOVE having older kids!! they are SO FUN!!
you look stunning AS ALWAYS in your cute pic with kate!!
nice to get free meals!
You look way young. (You look like could be in high school)
What a fun day with your children. Great pictures. You have such cute kids!
I had a great time too Kristen, was fun being with your kids and you. I loved goodies too!
mom
What a fun day at Dland for you. A whole week off for Presidents Day?! Wow. Hope it's gone well.
How fun to get to spend the time with the older ones. That is a bonus to not have a stroller. I love roller coasters!! I'm glad you all had fun and a little break to have some of your kids at your moms for the night. Your kids are so cute!
How fun to go to dland. My kids beg me every day to go back. The pics are so cute...
K I am computer illiterate so I hope this is right. Click on new post and up at the top, well the second line it says edit posts and all of your previous posts will be in a line down the page, then click on the edit next to the post where you want to delete the pic and that page will show up and then I think you would just click on the picture, you might have to right click on it and then hit delete. I hope this works....like I said I know nothing about computers, in fact I am always emailing Christina to help me lol.... If that doesn't work then I would ask her heehee... Hope you have a good day...
Fun pictures. I love Tower of Terror and Soaring too! The way you delete photos is go under edit posts and you can go to any of your old posts. Just click on the picture and hit the delete button. I am constantly changing posts after I put them on the web because of spelling errors. Good luck.
You look so good in that picture with Kate.
How fun to be able to take the kids to dland whenever! That is such a great date place for little girls. Oh, my girls would be soo jelous. It looks like such a fun day!
Post a Comment