Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Look what I got!!!








I was so excited to receive a surprise package from Kristi This weekend. A week or so ago she mentioned in one of her posts that she would give ribbon to whoever was the 11th person to comment on her blog. Well, I was # 9, so close....I mentioned how much I love ribbon and so the winner, Jane Payne told Kristi to split her winnings with me. How nice is that! So there you have it...my cute ribbon from Kristi, THANKS!!!

Tonight for mutual we are going to a BYU volleyball game. They are playing against UCR. I'm really excited, it should be a lot of fun!

I just read Amie's blog and saw that I got tagged...I was afraid of this-hahaha!

6 unusual things about me...

1). I am a germ freak and have a stash of hand sanitizer in the car, and in my purse. I always make the kids wash their hands when they get home from church or school.

2). Foods I don't like are beans, fish of any kind, cantaloupe, watermelon, and meat that is attached to the bone like ribs, wings etc.

3). My first baby was delivered by C-section. All the rest were natural. Epidural is a MUST, I have to have it doubled up on my right side because it doesn't take all the way (learned that the hard way). I am a wimp when it comes to pain!

4). I have a hard time asking for help. Or asking for something that wouldn't normally be a big deal...for example, I was at the Doctors yesterday. Two of my kids were sick. I tried so hard to get an apt. back to back with no luck. I had one apt. at 11:00am and the other at 8:00pm that is all they had available, which was a HUGE pain. During the first apt. I wanted so badly to ask the doctor to just look at my babies ears and tell me if he saw anything so that I wouldn't have to come back at 8:00. I just couldn't do it, so back I went 9 hours later. I know, so LAME of me!

5). I have to sleep with a fan on, I used to sleep walk when I was younger, and I'm a VERY light sleeper.

6). When it comes to going somewhere I'm more of a spur of the moment kind of person. I guess I should say I don't like to be somewhere by a certain time (unless it's church or something like that). My sister will ask me when I'm coming over, "I'll get there when I get there" works best for me. But when I'm ready to go or leave, I hate waiting around. (I think I might be this way now that I have kids, if it were just me maybe it would be different). Did that make any sense???-hahaha

Things I like...

1). Clean sheets...clean house and car
2). Making others happy...giving service to others always makes me happy
3). Good food just flat out makes me happy-hahaha-especially if someone else makes it!
4). Being with my family
5). Seeing my kids happy

Cara, Taryn, and Candice YOU have all been tagged!!!

8 comments:

Donna said...

WOW!!BYU volleyball game. How fun. Our Bishop's son plays on the BYU team!!! I love volley ball.
What sweet, "good mail!
Have a wonderful day!

everything pink! said...

that was all Jane Payne.. she is an amazing woman I tell you if you have not read her blog, it is like a breath of fresh air every day!

so great. i have been waiting to post about that once you got it to brag about Jane.

becca said...

How fun for you and what CUTE ribbon! What a great surprise!

Laurie said...

Oh that ribbon is so cute. Yay for you (and your daughter!).

Have fun at the vball game. SOunds like a blast. I would love to do that tonight....

melanie said...

I love Jane too. Kristi is right, she is amazing! That is just like her, she loves to share!

I used to love total quiet when I was sleeping but Milo converted me to needing a fan. Now I can't sleep without one!

Hope the volleyball game was good! Did the girls get loud and rowdy?

Christina said...

OH WOW! such cute ribbon! dont you just look at it and then NOT want to put it on anything!! i just keep looking at mine saying "its so cute!"

WHAT is with all of you and no meat on the bone?!?! who knew!!

the germ thing..uh..wow!? your so funny!

jenny said...

Lushious ribbon from Kristi is always a fun treat. I won a contest last month and LOVED my ribbon too.

Fun mutual outing. Go Cougs!

My epidurals NEVER took all the way. I had one numb side and one pain side too. I was dumb to suck it up because the pain stunk.

everything pink! said...

Happy Valentines Day!!