Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Love Costco!



I went to Costco today and picked up this really cute basket stand. I saw it when I first got there but decided to wait and think about it. It was $35 dollars...kind of a lot...enough that I needed to "think about it" . You can never leave that place without spending a ton of money...I decided to splurge and go get it on my way out. As soon as I got home I put it together and I love it! The baskets can come out or you can put fruit inside of it or washcloths, soaps and towels and put it in your bathroom. I'm going to keep it in my kitchen.

Anyway, today has been a good day. Thursday's are the days that Mack and I get to spend the morning alone because everyone else is at school. I guess it's our bonding time! I love it. I need to get working on picking up the house, the boys get home from school soon. I went and took a peek at Christina's new carpet. It's so beautiful! She got new slip covers for her couches with some really cute pillows. So NICE! I'm excited for her. Her home smells so brand new.

Well, off to get things done...

12 comments:

Laura said...

I love that! I wonder if my costco has it..I was there a few days ago and I think I would have remembered that. Good find!!

Donna said...

Way cute!!!!!! I also love Costco. I need to go more often. (No I don't) Have a great night!

jenny said...

I always call Costo the no less than $50 store. Isn't that the truth? I am always wanting something extra not on my list there. Cute baskets.

They have good diet coke too--another added bonus. Hey, and you can feed the kids lunch or dinner there for way cheap.

I love the smell of new carpet. I can't wait to someday have it once again.

Amie said...

When I saw your title I thought "oh me too!" Very cute basket, I try to walk through Costco with blinders on so I won't be tempted.

Amie said...

The new look of your blog is great.

becca said...

Those are way cute!! I was just at costco this morning and I didn't see those...good thing because I am terrible about just buying things and worrying about it later...very cute!!

Kristen said...

fun!! you and your costco finds!!

nice to have alone time with mack--im finding it hard to do that these days..

im glad you got to "sneak into" my house- SO FUN! i cant wait for you to see the finished product- i hope i'll make you proud!

Laurie said...

What a good find. I always want my fruit separated, so it would be nice to have multiple baskets like that. I love Thursdays.

melanie said...

What a cute basket. I would be dangerous if I lived near a Costco. I always spend more than I was going to. Go figure, they have cool stuff everywhere!

Anonymous said...

love the picture, no more gums girl, heehee
carolee

Jill said...

The baskets look great! Definitely worth the $35 you spent on them. Costco is rough because even if you only get like 5 items it's at least $50.

By the way, I love the new look of your blog, it's much better than the black template (friendlier or something).

everything pink! said...

good thing you bought it because if you would have gone back it would probably have been gone, as with anything great there.
ilove it and you blog looks great!