Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good Mail



I got a wonderful package from Donna. Thank you so much! It was such a delight finding it in the mail box!! I loved everything!!

I am dying to tell everyone about my New York trip! I'm having a hard time posting pictures so as soon as I figure it out I will be sure to post them.

New York was such an amazing place! I had such a wonderful time. It definitely wasn't a very relaxing vacation because of the short amount of time we were there and all that we wanted to do and see (so much to do and so little time)! Some of the highlights for me were the Empire State Building with an audio tour guide, visiting the statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, taking a tour of the city in a Double Decker bus, Regis and Kelly, walking around the city and seeing all of the skyscrapers, walking with the crowds of people during rush hour (we saw Jerry Seinfeld and Tom Brokaw who was staying at our Hotel), taking the subway for the first time, the Broadway shows (Pirate Queen and Hairspray both were incredible), shopping Canal Street in Chinatown (got some cute purses), drinking "frozen hot chocolate" at Serendipity, and so much more! It was such an amazing experience. It really is such a different world over there. I enjoyed every moment. I can't wait to go back.

I will post pictures soon along with my self-portrait Tuesday shot!

3 comments:

donna said...

I want to go to NY so BAD.! Cute purses and drinking "frozen hot chocolate" at Serendipity, How fun! I am glad you had a wonderful trip. Post pictures!!!!!! Enjoy your GOOD MAIL:)

jenny said...

You saw Jerry?? How cool is that. Did you get a photo by chance? Sounds like a fun trip. Who was at Regis and Kelly when you went? Can't wait to see the pictures. ;)

Christina said...

can i have your autograph!??!?! NY was SO fun for you and you SOOOO deserved to go!! im so glad you got to go!!

thanks for all your help today--