Friday, March 16, 2007

Swimming in March?!?!?

Well, the kids came home from school today hot and sweaty so I told them they could jump in the pool if they wanted to. They were so excited! You couldn't pay me to get into that cold water but kids are always wiling.
Tonight Trevor has a baseball game so that's all we have going on. For some reason I was so tired today! I hate that...I went running this morning and stayed home the rest of the day. I'm excited to make green pancakes tomorrow for breakfast and put green food coloring in the toilet water. They kids are going to love that. (thanks Kristi for the ideas)!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Christina said...

just checking to see if this works-how funny my girls are swimming too! i should just come over! i'll call you--

Buffy said...

Thanks for the reminder on the green pancakes and toilet water. I read those ideas on Kristi's blog and wanted to make a mental note to remember. I am going to do the same. My kids will loveeee it. It was actually cold here today. So wierd. Baseball season is in full swing here too. Have fun this weekend.

smithfam said...

I am not ready for summer. What is up with this warm weather? My kids were playing out with a hose. I didnt want to deal with them and the WHOLE neighborhood in my pool today. I love the idea about the green toilet water!! I am going to totally do that. What a fun mom you are. Ok, I am still waiting to hear about your NY trip! I need to live vicariously through you. HA HA

Anonymous said...

you should have reminded me and I just wouldn't have cleaned my toilets and let it be "natural green!)
ick, that will be fun,
getting sad seeing carolee and jeff moving all thier things, it will be too empty and too quiet around here.
mom

Elizabeth said...

I remember growing up in So. California jumping in our icy cold pool because it was hot out. It does take the water awhile to catch up. I miss the smell of Orange groves.

becca said...

I love the pictures from New York!! I am so jealous that you got to go there! That city totally fascinates me (and scares me a little :), and is a place I really want to see someday! Looks like you had a great time!!