Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WHAT??? RAIN?!?!?




To my surprise it started to rain this afternoon. I thought it would be fun to take my " self portrait Spring fever shot" with an umbrella! My 4 year old daughter took the picture for me. It was great fun. Rainy days are a perfect time to go through closets and drawers and get going on the "spring cleaning"! YAH!

13 comments:

donna said...

It has been raining here all day.


Cute picture of you with your umbrella:)

Spring cleaning, I am doing some of that as well.

Anne said...

Cute picture. I'm loving the huge pink umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Kristen what an adorable picture!! And Holy Cow I did not realize your hair was that long, it's gorgeous! I totally loved watching that rain come in, I wish it was still raining.

Anonymous said...

tell kate she did a great job on taking the picture...

you look great.
mom

smithfam said...

Such a cute picture! It is stormy here also. No rain yet, but dark clouds. I actually love those days. They are the kind of stormy days that make you want to curl up in bed!! No chance here though. How cute of your mom write a message. My mom is NOT computer savy at all!! Enjoy the day!

Christina said...

im with lou-your hair is SO dang long all of a sudden!! i need to cut mine but kelly cut the heck out of it last time and i wasnt happy..she razored WAY more then my usual--i dont like that!!!

like i said on amie's blog..i wish riverside would pick a season already and STICK with it!!

impressed kate took the picture-how cute!

Laurie said...

Very cute Kristen. I loved the quick rain!

becca said...

Great idea! Perfect Spring photo...I love the rain, esp. since we don't get it very often!

jenny said...

Is there ever a bad picture of you? You always look so cute. Love the umbrella shot. So appropriate!

Melinda said...

We got rain today also. It started out nice but turned ugly in the afternoon. Cute picture!

Jill said...

That's a cute picture. Do strangers reach out and touch your hair? I think it would be hard to resist.

melanie said...

We had rain in the morning but by the end we had sun and wind. Weird spring weather! Love your umbrella. That is one thing I never have that is cute. I should work on that!

michelle said...

What a cute picture of you! I love the pink umbrella. I am wondering if I may know your family here in Mesa? It is so interesting how we are all connected in some way. :)