To my surprise in yesterday's mail was this letter saying that I received 2 tickets to Live with Rigis and Kelly for Thursday March 8th! When I looked in to getting the tickets it said that there was a year wait for tickets. I thought I would try anyway and to my surprise we got them!
I'm so excited! I have no idea who is scheduled to be on the show for that day hopefully it will be a huge celebrity and not Judge Judy or someone like that (hahaha). Everyone look for me in the audience that day!!! (of course only if you have nothing better to do that morning)-hee hee
Tonight is our Ward chili cook-off. I signed up to bring corn bread. I have a fabulous recipe (from my Mom of course). It's super yummy and really moist. It's almost like eating a piece of cake. Todd has a late apt. in LA so with Friday traffic he is sure to miss it. I'm glad there is something going on tonight to take the kids too. It should be fun.....


13 comments:
Wow! How fun is that?? New York AND taping of Regis and Kelly! I am a little jealous, you are going to have such a great trip!!
Exciting! Maybe I can get control of the TV that morning to look for you! I would be the same as you...no Judge Judy or anything of the like! Your cornbread sounds delicious! Do share sometime!
How cool. I will be watching!!!!!
SO fun! I will have to look for you. Hopefully you will get to see some big start. Can you look it up on their website?
Chili cook off sounds fun.
You guys sure lucked out! I can't wait to hear who is on that day and look for you guys in the audience...maybe your number will get called and you'll get like $500 to Crabtree & Evelyn...haha....OR, you could be the shadow disco dancer for the daily contest (do they still do that?)!
What a fun surprise. That would be my one thing I would want to do...and go to SNL. I am crossing my fingers it will be someone HOT like um Patrick Demsey?
it looks like julia louis dryfuss girl..i think the one from sienfield..it will be fun no matter what! i for SURE will be dvring it!! i hope you win something!
enjoy the chili cook off- the bread sounds taste!
What a fun thing to do, I'll have to record it and see if I can find you.
That does sound fun. It would be so interesting to see a show tape. You are smart to think of that. What a blast. Good luck getting ready to head out.
oh, how fun! I will try to remember to watch it! I like that show.. Hope you have a fun trip!
Oh! You are so lucky! Maybe you will be the audience winner!! I will set my TIVO for that day. I am usually watching Curious george or something of that nature to keep my 2 year old busy. Have fun!
Have such a fun time! I can't wait to hear about it.
I have a good cornbread recipe too, it is half cake!
That is awesome!! You are going to have a blast. I will watch....I'm putting it on the calendar or I will forget. Yeah for you.
THanks for the good mail. I love it. You are so thoughtful.
Post a Comment