Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Self Portrait Tuesday...

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you".
What a great quote! I read it from Lelly's blog, and I loved it!

What do others see when they look at me?
They probably first notice a girl with long red hair, white skin, and freckles.
They may see that I have a smile that shows my gums, with straight teeth.
They may notice that I am a happy person.
Some may think that I'm friendly but a little shy.

After you get to know me I would hope that you would learn that...

I "used to be" very self conscience of my red hair, white skin, and freckles.
I can't help but smile because I genuinely am a very happy person.
I love life and I love being a Mom and wife, I have been so blessed with such a wonderful family.
I love the gospel, it brings so much joy to me.
I'm far from perfect but I try to do my best (most of the time) hee hee
I am "a little shy" and I am an over all friendly person. (watch out if I'm hungry or tired though)-hahaha

13 comments:

Taryn said...

Cute picture! Have fun on your trip!

Laurie said...

Very pretty picture Kristen and I enjoyed your post. Your coloring is great. I hope you have a blast on your trip.

Christina said...

WOW that was way creative girl!!

i forgot to tell you that i saw 2 little boys with the SAME hair as you and thought- YA its WAYYYY better that your boys dont have your hair!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!! you'll be missed!!!!

everything pink! said...

do you know how much i would pay to have hair your color. wow i didn't realze how long it was.

have a great time in NY, don't miss dylans candy bar and serindipity!

becca said...

What a great picture! You are so beautiful and I LOVE your read hair. I was obsessed with Anne of Green Gables when I was younger and have always wanted to have red hair!!

Have so much fun on your trip!

Buffy said...

Very creative! I love your red hair and white skin. You are a beautiful person. Great post. I enjoyed reading it. Have a great trip!!

Candice said...

hey you look really pretty....and your hair looks good! is that the same hair cut i did on you? cause it looks good
candice

Jill said...

Cute picture. I love you hair color, freckles and smile. I'm so glad you're no longer self-conscious about those feature, embrace them!

Cara Fish said...

of course, you are the only person i know who looks absolutely gorgeous on a regular tuesday!

donna said...

You are so cute. I love your red hair. I really enjoyed your post! Thank so much for the GOOD MAIL. It made my day!

melanie said...

Your hair is gorgeous! It is so shiny and long! Love the picture and learning more about you.

jenny said...

Your hair is really gorgeous. And you have the best smile. Have so much fun in NY! I will be watching for you at Kelly & Regis.

Unknown said...

beautiful pic! thanks for sharing.