Today was great but I'm tired! I dozed off for about 30 minutes and it felt good to get a little power nap. I'm not really a nap taker these days (I wish I was) but every now and then it feels good to get one in.
I woke up this morning for my Friday run with my friend Andrea. After that I came home and got the kids ready for school. I met Christina at the gym to lift weights. I am participating in a "biggest loser from the 951" with some friends. It has inspired me to loose these last 10 pounds before Summer. Ultimately we all just want to eat better, feel better, and be more healthy!
This afternoon I was able to attend a funeral of an older sister in our ward. I didn't really know her but from what I did know of her I knew she lived an amazing life and I knew hearing about her life would leave me feeling uplifted. She was such a good Mother and her children talked about what an example she was to them.
My son Trevor has a game tonight at 8:00. I will stay as long as the little one will let me. Surprisingly, we have no games or practices tomorrow (YAH)! We have a surprise birthday party for our good friend that I'm looking forward to Saturday afternoon, it should be fun.
I'm also looking forward to Conference this weekend!!!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What is the biggest loser from 951? Is that the last part of your zip code or something. Pretty catchy.
Glad you had a great day. My weather got to my mood. I need some sun!
Yeah on the biggest loser of the 951. That is pretty classic. Cute name.
How nice to have a somewhat day off tomorrow. I have picture day and a game with the kids alone tomorrow. Todd is out of town. Wish me luck!!
How did you luck out on no games tomorrow?? LUCKY! Sounds like you have a fun day planned though, and great job on the exercise with christina. Working out with a friend is a great way to do it. It makes it more fun! Have a great weekend.
How cute..the biggest losers from 951. It sounds like you are all working so hard. Good for you, no games today!!! I love it when there is a Saturday with no big plans. Enjoy Confernece. I too am looking forward to watching it.
It is so much fun to have friends to workout with and be motivated together...I think th at is so great for you guys!
Ya on the no games for Saturday!
shawna did come up with a cute name didnt she!
im still SO SORE! i SERIOUSLY look like im pregnant when i walk! not cute!!
no games today? how random is that!?
who's friend's bday party is it?
Maybe your games are cancelled for General Conference like that are here? Ha.
Good luck on the biggest loser. I think I just need to be taken to the fat farm and forced, willpower is not my talent!!!
I think it's neat that you went to the funeral to be uplifted. I love learning from the lives of those older and wiser.
Post a Comment