I'm loving it right now, Kate is at a friend's house, the two boys are at school, and Mack is taking a nap. The house is so quiet and it's absolutely fantastic!
I am in one of those moods where I want to get everything ready and done. I'm in the "nesting mood" because of my trip in one week. You know how you get, I just want everything organized and ready so things will run smoothly while I'm gone. I know I will have a better time away if the house is all cleaned up, pantry is stocked up, laundry is done, etc. Isn't it funny how it has to be like that before you go away like that. I have two of my friends set up to help with the younger two on Wed. and Thursday. Such a relief that that's all taken care of. Then on Friday Todd will be home. Well, lots to do so I better get going!!! I had to get a quick post in, I was sick of looking at the picture of my feet-haha!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
your so funny! im the same way when i leave...like nobody can take care of my family except me-which means making sure their every move is covered with food, clothing and shelter!! haha
could you come "nest" at my house when your done??
hope you got lots done!
I totally am the same way. Christina summed it up....like we are the only ones who can take care of them properly. Sometimes I feel that way though. You wouldn't be able to enjoy your trip if you left the pantry empty and the house in a state of chaos. So nice to have the house quiet for a bit. I hope you can get lots done. I am having to do the same thing. Work, work and more work sums it up at my place. :D
I do the same thing before a trip. Why is that? It makes things so much more stressful when we leave but so nice when we get back. So nice to have the house to yourself. I would love a day like that. The things I could accomplish!
I hope you get lots done. I can't believe I am driving away a week from tomorrow either. Quiet is the best house to have when you have a ton to do. I do that same thing with my babysitters. I even premake their desserts to make it less messy in the kitchen. How sad is that? That is very nice of your friends to help out :)
I do the same things!! I even have to make sure to clean out cupboards and drawers before I leave! Everything has to be in perfect order...so funny, but it makes it nice to come home to!
Post a Comment